Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need the easter eggs done on Tranzit and Die Rise to get the achievement.....Me and some friends are on the last part of Rics version and we all are hitting our targets and nothing is happening

No you don't need to have previous EE completed to get the achievement. It is for the secret ending.

Why can't I get it then we have tried for hours and have gotten the achievement

You are not alone, there are lot of people out there that spent several hours just to quit on this one. I tried this step for 4th time, everyone said they didn't miss and we heard some music but it still did not work. So, right now I stopped worrying about the EE. I might get back in to it with a fresh mind.

If nothing works, try a LMG.

Ths way2go for this awesome. Thread, didn't have to watch a single video except for the very last part.... which was hard as could be richtofen. :twisted:

I literally spent 3 hours playing buried to finish the easter egg. The maze wasn't even hard. Its just that we had some sucky player that couldn't memorize his pattern at the candy store. but what ever. I still can't believe it took 3 HOURS.... Just to end it to since it was a custom game...

I finally did this last night with some old buddies that i hadn't even ever played zombies with before... they were all decent though. Did the maxis side, It did take us every bit of 3 hours to do though. to go through a second time we could do it in 1-1.5 hours though, because memorizing the pattern for the wisp, the bells, and the shooting range took time, but now that we know it, i can't imagine it taking that long again.

For those who are having a hard time with the sharpshooter part (and it sounds like many are) I agree the PDW is great i think not only because of its large magazine and fast reload, but it also has a small hip fire spread which helps i think.

The other thing that really pushed us over the hump was to begin counting your targets. In the first post it tells you how many targets are at each area, so as soon as i started counting each one, I started to realize where I was missing and even memorize the pattern. once we started this, it maybe took 10 more tries to do it.

Was a fun EE, but good lord they have really stepped up the difficulty in black ops 2 compared to BO 1. I was able to complete all 4 EE's on black ops 1 really pretty easily (except for you damn tunnel 6) and often times even with randoms. I have paired up with several of you guys and several of my friends and this is the first one i've been able to have success with. Kudos to treyarch if difficulty is what they were going for lol

I dissagree, the difficulty was super easy until we got here to buried....

in theory maybe, but in tranzit the EE is so glitchy on the maxis side, and on the rich side trying to get EMPs is such a bitch since the boxes are fucking miles apart from each other. havent done die rise, tried a couple weeks ago with some guys from here but we had a disconnect. that one seems relatively simple. geez i've tried the tranzit one so many times, and it just won't freakin work

So how does this progress us in the storyline?

A lot actually I feel, through it depends on which side you do, ethier side sets up for a climatic ending in whatever the final map is (Agartha, Paris, etc)

i swear to god if the grand finale map is in Paris i'm going to be soooooo mad. How boring would that be. gotta be somewhere totally new and crazy... i expect some interdimensional traveling of some sort in the last map

So how does this progress us in the storyline?

A lot actually I feel, through it depends on which side you do, ethier side sets up for a climatic ending in whatever the final map is (Agartha, Paris, etc)

i swear to god if the grand finale map is in Paris i'm going to be soooooo mad. How boring would that be. gotta be somewhere totally new and crazy... i expect some interdimensional traveling of some sort in the last map

I agree, but it's one of the many possibilities, so I just named it, They really need something big and grand for the last map, not Paris.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the thing about the colored switches sparking when you hit them in the right order is just a rumor. When my crew was trying to get it done, we hardly ever got a spark and when we finally got it only 1 out of the 4 switches sparked. I think the sparks are either just a troll or an occasional hint to the right order.

There's also the possibility that if you fail hitting them in the correct order too many times, the order will reset, even when staying on the same round, because red was sparking when we hit it as the first switch, but a few tries later it switched to green sparking when we hit it first.

Firstoff theres 24 targets at the mansion. Yes the switches can be reset but only after you return to your original spawn. The bodies only appear in town locations are : between candy shop and saloon, betwwen bank and weaponsmith, in nav table parts area, in fron of jail, by the original box location, by the well, near the sphere near the church, in front of the mansion. Ive done them all and this is by far the hardest good luck all

I think the thing about the colored switches sparking when you hit them in the right order is just a rumor. When my crew was trying to get it done, we hardly ever got a spark and when we finally got it only 1 out of the 4 switches sparked. I think the sparks are either just a troll or an occasional hint to the right order.

There's also the possibility that if you fail hitting them in the correct order too many times, the order will reset, even when staying on the same round, because red was sparking when we hit it as the first switch, but a few tries later it switched to green sparking when we hit it first.

They do spark if said color is in the right

order but only after you pull all four

switches. I have done this several times

It does make it alot easier. Just look real

Closely.. its small and fast!

They do spark if said color is in the right

order but only after you pull all four

switches. I have done this several times

It does make it alot easier. Just look real

Closely.. its small and fast!

Exactly right. They don't reset either.

• 2 weeks later...