Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

The fountain in the front or back? I assume the from since the back can be broken but just confirming

The fountain in the front.

Where do you find the bodies? I know it's random, but perhaps you know of general locations you've found each character?

It was completely random. We ended up doing 3 games and the first game we never found any and the 2nd game we found all 4 in the first Infinity Round.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you recall whose body was found last? Also, how far was it? Did you find any bodies within the house/church/mineshaft?

I found one body directly straight ahead towards the courthouse. I also found one inside the church. The other 2 were found by the other players.

So question. Can someone explain the sharpshooter step? Do the targets only stay up for a short time or what?

I can offer some information. I've been told you cant miss, so i assume it's not timed.

Does the person who places the time bomb have to be Stu? We are at this step and want to make sure we do this right.

I don't believe so, seems too ideal for stu to always have the bomb in all the situations posted, but better safe then sorry I'd say. Also make sure there's 4 people or it won't work

So question. Can someone explain the sharpshooter step? Do the targets only stay up for a short time or what?

The targets stay up for a limited time. Basically start it for 2-3 runs while you all learn where they pop out and then shoot them.

Does the person who places the time bomb have to be Stu? We are at this step and want to make sure we do this right.

Anyone can have the Time Bomb. It is used to go into Infinity Mode so anyone can use it.

Welp we failed because one of our people's controller died and that caused a domino effect.

We have started again and have a quick question, will a RPG knock the lantern down? We are out of grenades and don't want to advance too far into the rounds.

Welp we failed because one of our people's controller died and that caused a domino effect.

We have started again and have a quick question, will a RPG knock the lantern down? We are out of grenades and don't want to advance too far into the rounds.

I am not sure, I did not test that.

Also as a update for the OP, I am currently working on my video guide

I just updated the Original post. Please let me know if it needs any corrections. Also I'd appreciate pictures on Richtofen's side.

We have been rewarded. Easter Egg is finally complete for both sides. Grats to MrRoflWaffles, LiamFTWinter, NiikThatGamingShow (Strwrsbob) from CoDz forum to be the FIRST to be complete this. Be sure to get some sleep now.

way.

Omfg, 5 hours into it. It kicks out and says "Server Disconnected- anim overload."

Me and my team are... EXTREMELY angry. We were at the switches part, obvious to my last post.

Yeah... To reset the levers, I think you return to processing.

Did anyone else have this happen to them?!

Me and my friends got to the levers, but there was no spark telling us which one was the correct first lever. We kept resetting and resetting trying all four first, then we just started going through all potential 24 combos to no avail.... any suggestions?

Here's the full ending for the Richtofen Easter Egg

This is ONLY obtainable if you have completed both Tranzit and Die Rise with Richtofen.

KuC2BQytVK8

"You'll like the fact that we'll be eating more salad.... hahah That doesn't come in a bowl!"

Oh, Richtofen is so... fabulous. :lol: