Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

Can't you just tell us how you got it now?

yes we got lucky searching round the map

No one "Gets lucky by searching around the map."

You either know how you got it or you don't. And you do.

I'm not trying to be an AHole but, you could easily just tell us where and how you got the switch. All we know is you somehow got in Infinite Round. So why don't you tell us?

dude we were looking on the floor and we found are dead bodys i have said that read back 1st its all there

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to be an AHole but, you could easily just tell us where and how you got the switch. All we know is you somehow got in Infinite Round. So why don't you tell us?

dude we were looking on the floor and we found are dead bodys i have said that read back 1st its all there

I know that you said that, I'm just wondering where an when.

in infinite mode and the bodys move and the switch may be on diff people we found it on misty

The bodies change location everytime you enter infinite mode. Its also on a different person everytime. Just have all of you search different places and you will easily find the right body with the switch on it. Also, we're looking for a player now if you wanna join us. We're completely restarting from the beginning. If you wanna join us add: iKz x NightmaRe :)

SOLVED RICHTOFEN'S SIDE!

Boarder1993, Ahkamon, and TRE5PA55ER (4th person didn't want his name disclosed)

Picture of the perks, couldn't get a picture of the achievement of the achievement popping at the moment but there is the picture of the achievement.

If that isn't enough proof for anyone, I am adding my steps, try them and you will see.

Solved By: Boarder1993, Ahkamon, and TRE5PA55ER. (4th didn't want to be named)

Steps To Solve Richtofen's Side:

You have to start the game on Original. The best way is to be on Custom Games for the fact that if someone has to leave or lags out, you can easily invite someone back in. You need to have 4 people for the achievement. You cannot enter Infinity Mode with less then 4 people.

Step 1: Build the Guillotine

- Dish (Upstairs of Saloon nearest side by the Guillotine build-able. Should be near the fence)

- Spool of Wire (Mule Kick Room Downstairs near the catacombs entrance in the corner)

- Crystal (When you fall down go right it should be on the first right)

- Antennae (Barn downstairs head towards the catacombs should be in one of the stables on the right)

Step 2: Power Up The Red Orbs:

- Acquire the PARALYZER from Box.

- Use the Paralyzer to turn the Orbs white.

Step 3: Blue Lantern

- Cook a grenade to knock the Blue Lantern from the sky. Then have someone pick it up.

Step 4: Kill Ghosts In The Mansion

- Have the holder of the lantern go into the mansion and kill ghosts until Richtofen says your done.

Step 5. Place Lantern

- Place the latern on the latern symbol on top of the Gunsmith building. Once you place it symbols will appear on the wall.

Step 6: Mines

- Once you figure out the 3 signs for the mines from the codes on the wall you want to buy Vulture Aid Elixir and Galvaknuckles. You want to go into the mines and punch the 3 signs in order with the knuckles. You will know you punched each correct sign because a pink-ish type smoke will come from it. Once you get the 3rd sign punched a purple wisp will appear. You want to keep walking through them until it appears on the Guillotine. I believe there are 8.

Step 7. Kill Zombies At The Guillotine

- Kill Zombies by the guillotine, wait until the wisp goes from zombies to crystal on Guillotine.

Step 8: Infinite Mode

- Place a Time Bomb in between the crystal and the big orb. Then have all 4 people surround the Guillotine and detonate the Time Bomb. You should now be in Infinity Mode.

Step 9: Find The Switch

- Once you are in Infinity Mode you have about 2 minutes to find the 4 dead bodies of Misty, Marilin, Samuel, and Russman. When you find their body you will see "Press X to search body". The first 3 you search will say "Nothing was found". When you search the 4th body you will see "Switch was found".

Step 10: Add The Switch

- Once Infinity Mode ends take the switch and attach it to the Guillotine. Richtofen will then tell you to go to the maze.

Step 11: Colored Switches

- Once you enter the maze he will tell you to activate the switch in a certain order. You will see 4 switches on the gates in the maze. (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow). We tried many, many orders and then just did trial and error. When you hit all 4 if one sparks it is in the right order. You want all 4 to spark and then Richtofen will talk.

Step 12: Sharpshooter (Make-A-Wish)

- Richtofen will tell you to go to the fountain. Once your there you will need to hold x to make a wish. Then in 4 areas in the map will have targets appear and you need to shoot all the targets in all 4 areas. The areas are the Saloon, around the Candy Shop, around Juggernog, and the left side of the mansion. There are 19 targets in the Saloon, there are 22 at Juggernog, there are 23 at the mansion, and the Candy Shop has 20. After you hit the last target and the music ends you will receive all perks and the achievement. Congrats on your achievement.

*VIDEO GUIDE SHORTLY*