Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, we just went into it on round 23, none of the zombies were killable, we ended up running around for 2 minutes. Here is the video to show proof of the Infinite Mode. Still stuck on the lever.

The YouTube channel is a old one of mine. My old gamertag. It's the only way I figured out how to get a video on here.

EDIT: Video is uploading, one moment.

EDIT AGAIN: Video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKyCwm8V ... e=youtu.be

EDIT AGAIN AGAIN: Current people in this game is Boarder1993, DSB Robot, Ahkamon, and TRE5PA55ER. If you have any questions about getting into Infinity Mode, below is the exact way to get into it. We are still stuck on the lever. We cannot find a way to activate the lever in the bedroom of the witches house.

To activate Infinity Mode place a Time Bomb in the middle if the orb with the crystals and the wood. After you've done that have everyone stand in front of the big orb. Kill the zombies and when the round changes and turns red, activate it. The round will go into Infinite Mode. It only lasts for 2 minutes and the zombies are not killable at first (or not at all, haven't tried log enough to see). If you go into the mansion, witches come out in the mansion and out in the town and in lots.

I can confirm that shooting the dartboard to activate the piano and spawn The Ghost And she will take tips for perks is 100% legit. She plays for about a minute thirty. The only way she will take tips from you is if you go to the right of the piano so you see her face. She is also crying. Not sure if it is part of the Richtofen EE though. I also can't get the Infinite Round to work.

Ok just a update. Early someone playing that could hear Richtofen had to go and we got someone to replace him. After going through Infinity Round we found the lantern that we used earlier in the Mansion again. So this is either a glitch or a second lantern. Trying to figure it out.

Ok just a update. Early someone playing that could hear Richtofen had to go and we got someone to replace him. After going through Infinity Round we found the lantern that we used earlier in the Mansion again. So this is either a glitch or a second lantern. Trying to figure it out.

I am sure that is a glitch as I have seen the crystal for guilotine constantly appearing even after using it

My friend suggests,, for Richtofen, Throwing the time bomb down before killing zombies at the guillotine, then going back in time to do it once more. Do you guys think this'd power the switch, or change anything?

I've tried that after hearing the time bomb needed to be put down but nothing different..

For those that have gotten to Infinity round we congratulate you. We're sorry if we seemed rude, just so use to trolling. Thanks again for the info.

On another note, we believe that the reason people are unable to get into infinity is because they're not full teams i.e. teams of 3 or less. College Gamer Zombies is now looking for people if interested please message us on Xbox or PM us here. (Sorry for not posting this in Team Finder, just felt it would be easier to link two posts)

GT: PatrolinMexican

So you have to have a full party of 4 to get into infinity? I swear to zombie god 3arc these 4 people EEs are stupid not everyone has 4 people ready to go at all times. This is why MotD and Tranzit's EE were good because you didn't need all 4.

Just finished up Maxis side. Took around 20 tried to finish the sharpshooter step but finally got it. Achievement popped after that and we got all 7 perks just like moon. Looked around for around 30 mins or so but couldnt get another quote to trigger or see anything diffrent! Congrats on working out the next step for Richtofen as well! Crazyness.

So you have to have a full party of 4 to get into infinity? I swear to zombie god 3arc these 4 people EEs are stupid not everyone has 4 people ready to go at all times. This is why MotD and Tranzit's EE were good because you didn't need all 4.

We agree. It's hard to find 3 good people to play with. We usually have two, or three. I wish they would understand but it doesn't seem like it will happen. PM me I have a couple of questions for you.

Currently died on 27 after having nothing left. Looking for a 4th to take a spot of someone. Going to be retrying Richtofen's method again and try and get farther. Please have some money in the bank, have some knowledge of the map and be able to survive. Must have mic, add gamertag Boarder1993 for a invite.

to get to infinity you need to be standing my the guillotine and detonate it in between rounds. also make sure the bomb id on the guillotine with the particle effect. we just achieved this step. also to those who have also got there lets get a list of places you have tried. will update after a max ammo

Searched for the switch by:

Processing Room

Quick Revive Area

All of the Tunnels

Speed Cola Area

Saloon

Mule Kick Area

Gunsmith Building

General Store

Candy Shop

Mansion

Maze

Gazebo

Church

Court

Bank

Graveyard

Navcard Parts Spawn Area

Jail

Barn

First Box Spawn Area

We've exhausted almost all possible places. It's gotta be someplace simple where we can reach in the short amount of time granted by Round Infinity.

to get to infinity you need to be standing my the guillotine and detonate it in between rounds. also make sure the bomb id on the guillotine with the particle effect. we just achieved this step. also to those who have also got there lets get a list of places you have tried. will update after a max ammo

Out of pure curiosity did you have 4 people when you went into infinity?