Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok we just hit infinite round it DOESNT CHANGE YOUR ROUND NUMBER but it stop the zombies from spawning and the round dosent end... but are stew character left so we cant hear Richthofen but will look for a switch never the less

IM VERY sure you need 4 people for this step. OR Timeing is everything in this map. I just found out (maxis side) while you are delivering the WISP to the hallows you can throw a time bomb right before it reaches the hallows. Once it lights up. hit your time bomb, and boom a 2ed wisp appears and immediatly fills up the 2ed bulb if you timed your time bomb just right. This surly speeds up this pactiluar step :D

So with that said maby for richtofen EE you have to time the time bomb just right inorder to fill both bulbs on the guiltene?

Image of our infinity mode:

I'm sorry but I gotta question the legitimacy of this. Why can you do this, and seemingly one other guy who happened to have his first post agreeing with you, when the very best in the world can't? I'd like to believe someone has solved it; but something seems very wrong.

Provide me with video evidence and I will believe you.

-Jolteon

Both of our videos on the CODTV are invalid and we don't have a pvr. I still can't understand the comparison between us and "the very best". We just thought outside the box and now are the first to get to this step. Join my game with a pvr so we can further this easter egg.

what did you thats outside the box?

Not sure if this goes here, but Benn from PTG has uploaded something VERY interesting.

HUUUUUGGGGEEEE Spoilers.

Link removed.

Now, has anyone found anything about flipping the switch during this "Infinite Round"? I'm starting to question it's legitimacy. Even with the picture.

====

Link was removed for following reasons.

1. It does not help solve Easter Egg.

2. No explanation to the video was provided.

====

Both of our videos on the CODTV are invalid and we don't have a pvr. I still can't understand the comparison between us and "the very best". We just thought outside the box and now are the first to get to this step. Join my game with a pvr so we can further this easter egg.

Hello I will happy to join and spectate/learn. Please PM me your availability.

If it's true, give us an idea of where you put the time bomb and where you stood and at which point of the egg.

Anyone who wants to join and help with the EE and see Round Infinity join my game now.

I'm sure those lucky players get a chance to see it, for those who can't can you give us a few seconds footage from your theater mode? If it is not too much to ask.

Thanks.

Theater mode is invalid an won't let anyone in our game watch it. We are stuck at this part on round infinity. We'd appreciate the benefit of the doubt and someone to join the game with a pvr of sorts.

Like other people suggested, you could provided us a short cell phone footage for those non-believers. Pardon me, but this is such a huge accomplishment and it cannot be believed until seen on video.

We have gone into Infinity Mode and cannot find a lever. I will take a cell phone pic of Infinity Mode right now and show that it actually is legit. Just gotta charge my phone up. Still stuck on the lever and can't figure it out. My gamertag is Boarder1993.

EDIT: I typed it wrong. We know about the lever in the house in the bedroom. We cannot find a way to activate it.

Theater mode is invalid an won't let anyone in our game watch it. We are stuck at this part on round infinity. We'd appreciate the benefit of the doubt and someone to join the game with a pvr of sorts.

I have a HD PVR. If you can invite me to your game I can upload proof within 40 mins :)

We have gone into Infinity Mode and cannot find a lever. I will take a cell phone pic of Infinity Mode right now and show that it actually is legit. Just gotta charge my phone up. Still stuck on the lever and can't figure it out. My gamertag is Boarder1993.

EDIT: I typed it wrong. We know about the lever in the house in the bedroom. We cannot find a way to activate it.

Sir, Picture is of no use, it could easily be edited. Can you provide the community with a small clip using your cell phone. Quality doesn't really matter. Thank you.

People on the Call of Duty forums have posted this;

So, we are on the final step where we have to find the switch and somehow use the time bomb to activate something. We found that if you go to the saloon and shoot the dartboard with a balistic knife, the piano in the salon starts playing on its own. Also NO ZOMBIES have been spawning at all, not even a crawler.

Thats not the good part

If you go into the mansion right after shooting the dartboard, you will see the ghost playing the piano herself on the piano coming back from the mansion.

You also have the option to tip her 10 points where she will give you a free perk. However the free perk is unconfirmed yet.

Myself and seems a few others are having trouble replicating this..

Sir, Picture is of no use, it could easily be edited. Can you provide the community with a small clip using your cell phone. Quality doesn't really matter. Thank you.

Yes, I can take a video. Whenever my phone is charged enough to turn on, we will reactivate Infinity Mode again and I will take a video of it. It seems it lasts for about 2 minutes (estimate) and the Infinity symbol is white and the screen is black. The first time we went zombies kept spawning. Currently getting the round 20 achievement while I wait for it to charge. Video will be up shortly.