Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

Set off the time bomb with everyone in front of the guillotine.

So the time bomb and the people go in front of the guillotine as in where the big orb is not the small 5 ones?

Edit:

LJ you didn't need 4 for MotD nor TranZit after everyone figured it out.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also just putting out a random observation but on your way back threw the mansion towards the town their is a piano with a colorful pink box on it. this looks really out of place and is the only one i cant find on the map, it may be important, we tried using the key on it as it looks like a skeleton key and may have more uses with no luck also used the key on the switch with no success.

There is also a piano in the saloon that Is playable with different pitch notes

I was actually about to bring this up. Maybe two people one at each piano play it and trigger something? Very odd that it's playable at all though.

Well I just detonated a time bomb in front of the guillotine with everyone basically on top of the time bomb, nothing happened, no black and white screen, no round in infinity.

So to the person who is spouting round infinity, want to tell us exactly what we need to do?

We are stumped on the Maxis step where you hold X to make a wish at the fountain, then literally hundreds of targets pop up everywhere. We have tried literally everything. Not sure if your even supposed to shoot the targets or its just trolling us. Anyone on this step? Radaustin uploaded a video of the first 11 steps for Maxis.

Place time bomb on top of guilotine table after Richtofen says to. The stand in front of big orb with everyone and detonate. Welcome to infinite round.

Apparently my team is the first to get to this round 8-)

Any chance of a screen shot, Picture with a phone or anything to confirm this?

Check my recent games because I can't :( It won't let me view our game in theatre mode. It's 192 minutes long.

Doubt it will let anyone view that game, happened to be when I had a game on Die Rise for 3 hours

I viewed my video, and it was 193 minutes long....just saying. I don't understand why you can't take a cell phone screen shot.....

For Maxis' side, you need to punch the consumption cross, bone orchard vein, and the dry gultcher shaft at the same time with galvaknuckles and the whisp will appear. I don't know if the 3 signs change every game, but it worked for us.

You seem to be doing Maxis side.

And yes the signs change for different people

Well after many attempts we still can't get the infinity round to activate. We set the time bomb on the thing between the crystal and the big orb, we all stand in front of the big orb and detonate it. Nothing happens.

Does Stu have to be the one to put the time bomb down or does that not matter?

Well after many attempts we still can't get the infinity round to activate. We set the time bomb on the thing between the crystal and the big orb, we all stand in front of the big orb and detonate it. Nothing happens.

Darn, I wish I could help but I am no expert by any means. Can someone reply to this?

So I have a thought I'd like to put through the general processor.

I've seen Leroy fold up and pick up the guillotine before, however it was when it wasn't complete. I don't know how he picked it up, or why, as I was in a different area. He walked almost all the way back to his jail cell though. Could this possibly have an effect on the switch?

By the way, if anyone would like to join me, send a message to My Little Dash. I had a friend I was playing with, but they just left for work.

I'm currently playing as Stu and I've placed several time bombs, nothing has happened.

It's just past 30 hours from this thread being unlocked. And we already crossed 10k views. I am sure we have a lot of traffic going through CoDz at the moment hunting for Easter Egg's. Most people starting fresh.

Thanks again everyone that contributed especially CGZombies.

Here's to the Zombie Community that is CoDz for keeping the thread organized and highly informative, **Cheers**.

:mrgreen:

Now get back to work

Ok i will spell out the rest of the maxis easter egg for you guys.

All steps up To lantrn flying around.

-Grenade the lantrn.

-Fill the lantrn.

-Build the lantrn.

-Place The time bomb.

-Hit the 3 signs in order, follow/feed wisp to the hallows.

-Once bulb is lit up, hit the time bomb. Hit the same 3 signs in the same order, follow/feed wisp to the hallows.

-You now have both bulbs lit up.

-9 bells. 3 in the barn, 3 in the court house, 3 in the general store. Back of the mansion there is a swithc with 9 bulbs on it. When the lights light up yellow one by one you have another player press the corasponding bell to turn the light green. Once all 9 lights are green after activating the bells in the coresponding order you can pull the switch.

-Go to the water fountin. Press x to make a wish.

- All players must shoot all pop up targets when they pop up. YOU CAN NOT MISS A SINGLE TARGET.

-Congratz you have completed the Maxis easter egg.!!!!!