Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

We set a time bomb before even beginning the EE. Afterwards we started, and when it came to the orbs we just put a turbine near vulture aid so we didn't have to turn on the power. Once we got back to the event where Richtofen says Find the Switch, and Use the Time Bomb. At this point we forgot about the power switch and went to the house, we used the Time Bomb and have been stuck on a moving loop. The sound is still moving, but its just being repeated. The ghost is moving as well as the warp effect. However, none of us can move.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We set a time bomb before even beginning the EE. Afterwards we started, and when it came to the orbs we just put a turbine near vulture aid so we didn't have to turn on the power. Once we got back to the event where Richtofen says Find the Switch, and Use the Time Bomb. At this point we forgot about the power switch and went to the house, we used the Time Bomb and have been stuck on a moving loop. The sound is still moving, but its just being repeated. The ghost is moving as well as the warp effect. However, none of us can move.

Ouch, would you say the time bomb before the Easter egg started is the right way to go?

I would believe so, maybe Richtofen requires a different part on his buildable, or something. Be nice to fresh start rather than actually restarting a whole game.

Only benefit being they won't lose their points. i would still restart as long as I got few thousand in bank.

Also at nayrc, you would need Galva to punch the signs, and Vulture Aid to see the blue floating things.

Anyone tried doing the switches the same way as you do for the maxis side, but for richtofen instead? Just asking because most of the bo2 Easter eggs have been similar in some steps and different in others. Someone give it a try.

Me and a friend just tested two theories just to see if they worked. Luckily she pulled a time bomb out of the box on her first spin so we put it down before we did anything else than began the EE. We got to the time bomb step and detonated it, nothing changed the 5 orbs were still on crystal and there was nothing different.

We tried putting in on before we knocked the lantern down, nothing.

LJ, what is this about Maxis's side and switches? I have personally not been keeping tabs on that side of the EE.

Read the first post in the thread and watch the video about maxis' side. They've gotten farther than most others searching for the ee now. They tell you how to do the switches on maxis side and what comes after, so it's probably same way for rich but with different post effect

I would believe so, maybe Richtofen requires a different part on his buildable, or something. Be nice to fresh start rather than actually restarting a whole game.

Only benefit being they won't lose their points. i would still restart as long as I got few thousand in bank.

Also at nayrc, you would need Galva to punch the signs, and Vulture Aid to see the blue floating things.

Thanks, I knew about vulture aid, Probably should have worked out the galva from it saying "Punch" and not "Knife" :lol:

Not to mention redoing the EE all over again.

I looked at the video LJ, the only thing is those bells don't have a prompt for "X" when doing Ric's side or at least there isn't a known way to get them to have a prompt.

Also looking at the video it seems to me that you basically have to have 4 people for that switch part which means this is once again a 4 person EE unless I am missing something... *sigh* god dang it 3arc.

I looked at the video LJ, the only thing is those bells don't have a prompt for "X" when doing Ric's side or at least there isn't a known way to get them to have a prompt.

Also looking at the video it seems to me that you basically have to have 4 people for that switch part which means this is once again a 4 person EE unless I am missing something... *sigh* god dang it 3arc.

Lol that should have been expected, as for the x not showing up on the bells, im not sure if they should. I Think one person just has to stay next to the bulbs in ghost house, have them hit x on the bell anyway and see if it lights up. I couldn't hear the commentary too well due to being on mobile right now. As for the whole 4 player thing, all the ee so far has been 4p so they weren't likely to change :/

also just putting out a random observation but on your way back threw the mansion towards the town their is a piano with a colorful pink box on it. this looks really out of place and is the only one i cant find on the map, it may be important, we tried using the key on it as it looks like a skeleton key and may have more uses with no luck also used the key on the switch with no success.

Set off the time bomb with everyone in front of the guillotine.

What exactly does it do when you activate it? Does it send you back in time and give you a second wisp? Because as far as the guys have posted they've done it with no significant after-effects.

also just putting out a random observation but on your way back threw the mansion towards the town their is a piano with a colorful pink box on it. this looks really out of place and is the only one i cant find on the map, it may be important, we tried using the key on it as it looks like a skeleton key and may have more uses with no luck also used the key on the switch with no success.

There is also a piano in the saloon that Is playable with different pitch notes