Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxis easter Egg Steps so far:

1. Build the Gallows (located beside the Courthouse, on the direct right of the Door)

Assemble the following parts upon the Gallows. Maxis will speak to you after every part.

Parts:

Spool of String (Located within the Gunsmith, in a corner in the far right as you come up from the Bank tunnel)

Electric Battery (Found within the Church, far back, behind the lectern)

Replacement Globe (Located on the top floor of the building where *insert whatever you call the large assistant here* is housed. Next to Mystery Box location)

Antennae (Found in the Farmshed, one of the stalls)

2. Destroy the Orbs

To accomplish this, you need to place a Subsurface Resonator and a Turbine in front of each Orb, which will then shatter. You will know you have done this right when you hear a quote from Maxis.

3. The Floating Lantern

After those two steps, a floating purple Lantern will appear and float around the main underground area of the map. You will need this to continue. Use a grenade to know it out of the sky, and head down to where it dropped. You can then pick it up. Maxis should now speak to you.

4. Charging the Lantern

To charge this lantern, you need to stand inside the Church and use Candy to feed the Dude, who then needs to kill around 6-10 Zombies within the gates of the Church. For every kill, you will hear a note, which rises in pitch as you get closer to filling it. Once this is accomplished, head on over to the roof of the Gunsmith, where you will see a glowing outline of a lantern. Have the player with the lantern add it to the symbol, and a large code will appear on the wall above it. Decipher it using the code provided by CG Zombies.

And this is where I have reached. I know you need to use the Galvaknuckles to bang the signs, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get that orb where it needs to go.

Maxis easter Egg Steps so far:

1. Build the Gallows (located beside the Courthouse, on the direct right of the Door)

Assemble the following parts upon the Gallows. Maxis will speak to you after every part.

Parts:

Spool of String (Located within the Gunsmith, in a corner in the far right as you come up from the Bank tunnel)

Electric Battery (Found within the Church, far back, behind the lectern)

Replacement Globe (Located on the top floor of the building where *insert whatever you call the large assistant here* is housed. Next to Mystery Box location)

Antennae (Found in the Farmshed, one of the stalls)

2. Destroy the Orbs

To accomplish this, you need to place a Subsurface Resonator and a Turbine in front of each Orb, which will then shatter. You will know you have done this right when you hear a quote from Maxis.

3. The Floating Lantern

After those two steps, a floating purple Lantern will appear and float around the main underground area of the map. You will need this to continue. Use a grenade to know it out of the sky, and head down to where it dropped. You can then pick it up. Maxis should now speak to you.

4. Charging the Lantern

To charge this lantern, you need to stand inside the Church and use Candy to feed the Dude, who then needs to kill around 6-10 Zombies within the gates of the Church. For every kill, you will hear a note, which rises in pitch as you get closer to filling it. Once this is accomplished, head on over to the roof of the Gunsmith, where you will see a glowing outline of a lantern. Have the player with the lantern add it to the symbol, and a large code will appear on the wall above it. Decipher it using the code provided by CG Zombies.

And this is where I have reached. I know you need to use the Galvaknuckles to bang the signs, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get that orb where it needs to go.

Thanks naitrax. I'm gonna add your steps to op.

I found another step, thanks to my friend for doing it with me.

1 build the sound boom device (all parts inside the room that leads to bank,same area as trample parts)

2.build the turbine (parts I don't know where)

3.place a sound boom near the orbs and use a turbine to power it up, it should break the orbs, and maxis will congratulate you every time.

4.once all 4 are done , you can see red light inside the purple lantern instead of white( if you haven't destroyed it already )

That's it, Maxis side. Oh and you must also build the other two devices then power up the device the looks like the hangman game.

After doing that build the nab card reader and it'll accept the 2nd card, then we died before seeing what happens and before inserting it.

Anyone wants to see the game it is in my recent game or vault titled buried Easter egg,

XBL GT: thethiny

Friend: TARIQ XX PRO 50

Edit:looks lie I was 20 minutes late.

This is only speculation, as I haven't been able to work all the steps yet (time constraints), but as far as the Richtofen EE and the lever part.

As confirmed above, the lever part is in the ghost house in the room after the hidden bookshelf hallway on a couch. It looks like a square metal plate with light bulbs and a lever. Not sure how to activate it, but I do know there is a similar device in the courthouse.

On the left side of the courthouse, opposite the stairwell, there is a small room and there is a box that look identical to the lever mechanism. Same texture for the metallic plate, but it's a cube. It also has the same light bulbs on top. To me, it looks like these two things are connected somehow, as if the lever part fits onto the box part or vice-versa. Hope this helps.

Try setting the time bomb down before you throw a grenade at the lantrn. Or try setting the time bomb down before you break the orbs. Im thinking you may have to charge the orbs for the 1st lantrn. gather that power at the gallows. Use time bomb. Break the orbs, and feed the gallows for a second time?

Here is a brief summary of what is known for the Richtofen EE so far:

P.S. Thanks to those for providing information throughout this process. :D

Richtofen Easter Egg

1st. Build the Guillotine

- Dish (Upstairs of Saloon nearest side by the Guillotine build-able. Should be near the fence)

- Spool of Wire (Mule Kick Room Downstairs near the catacombs entrance in the corner)

- Crystal (When you fall down go right it should be on the first right)

- Antennae (Barn downstairs head towards the catacombs should be in one of the stables on the right)

2nd. Power Up Orbs

-Acquire the PARALYZER

-Charge the Orbs (One in the Catacombs near the saloon, One to the left of the Saloon, One to the left of the Church, and One right before you enter the maze in the grass hiding on the left side)

3rd. Blue Lantern

-Use a Grenade on the Floating Lantern.

4th. Ghost House

-Travel through the Ghost House and kill a few ghosts

5th. Place Lantern and Decryption

- Place the Lantern on the roof of the Gunsmith Building.

Decrypt the code using this:

Codes known so far:

-Ground By the pits

-Lunger Undermines

-Cosumption Cross

-Dry Gulcher Shaft

-Bone Orchard Vein

-Punch the signs. The order does not matter, you will see red orbs if you do it correct.

5th. Getting the Wisp to the Guillotine (WARNING: VULTURE AID IS NEEDED TO SEE THE WISP)

-Now you must get the wisp (Blue Ball) within a set time (20 seconds), if not the step will reset (Recommended to have more than one player that way you can be setup around the map to touch the orb should it be too far for one person) Once done right, it will lead you to the Guillotine.

6th. Kill Zombies

- Kill Zombies by the guillotine, wait until the wisp goes from zombies to crystal on Guillotine. Richtofen says something along the lines to find the lever, power on the Guillotine, and that you will need to correct to your timeline for something was done wrong

7. Find and activate the Lever. (What we believe to be the lever is in the mansion, after leaving the corridor behind the bookcase on your left side resting on the couch)

We have tried:

-Putting two turbines on the switch.

-Picking it up.

-Activating it.

-Putting a turbine at the switch and at the box in the Courthouse.

-Flying above the house, the church.

NOTE: We went into theater mode and viewed this "switch" it was displaying, meaning it can't be a buildable. Just thought I'd mention that.

Help is greatly appreciated. I hope everyone here knows that every voice matters and that we, College Gamer Zombies, appreciate everyone's help.

Well I tried killing zombies by these areas and nothing happens, however, giving the big dude candy and making him kill seems to play music and making maxis talk. I tried lying to the lantern and shooting with mark II, flying makes a message to press x appear, but it does nothing. Shooting makes it crack, but it reovers soon (graphical glitch).

We even tried activating the machine with the antenna, and it seems that this machine and the hanger machine will tell you more parts neede , until both are complete, so if you completed it but still getting parts needed , that means the other machine is needed, not this one, they will do nothing when be hanger is activated. I don't know why , but they are neede.

Damn autocorrect.

Well I tried killing zombies by these areas and nothing happens, however, giving the big dude candy and making him kill seems to play music and making maxis talk. I tried lying to the lantern and shooting with mark II, flying makes a message to press x appear, but it does nothing. Shooting makes it crack, but it reovers soon (graphical glitch).

We even tried activating the machine with the antenna, and it seems that this machine and the hanger machine will tell you more parts neede , until both are complete, so if you completed it but still getting parts needed , that means the other machine is needed, not this one, they will do nothing when be hanger is activated. I don't know why , but they are neede.

Damn autocorrect.

Which EE are you attempting?

There is a court house right across from the candy shop in the back room of it there is something that looks like it powers the switch

I have heard that they show what EE you have completed but I have no confirmation on this, I did notice that the bulbs on top of each look very similar, Its something to look into

There is a court house right across from the candy shop in the back room of it there is something that looks like it powers the switch

I believe that box has been confirmed to show EE/navcard progress for each member of the team.

Not confirmed, but i believe once the buried egg is finally completed something very cool will happen with this box or in general if all 3 eggs are completed by the same side and all 3 navcards are inserted

I believe that box has been confirmed to show EE/navcard progress for each member of the team.

Not confirmed, but i believe once the buried egg is finally completed something very cool will happen with this box or in general if all 3 eggs are completed by the same side and all 3 navcards are inserted

Possibly have confirmation on this.

Edit: Although the lights are now out

just a update on Richthofen side after we killed the zombies at the guillotine we put a time bomb on it in the middle of it between the wisp and crystal and we are getting a new particle effect over the top.. gunna try some ideas if we get anything i will post here 1st

What kind of effect?

I will be home at about 430-5 central time, I'm doing the usual thing, helping with the EE.

I have god, unlimited ammo etc, I left it on solo local, at the part where I hit the signs and follow the orbs, I couldn't do it last night, so I paused it and will continue to further my progress.if there's any ideas I can do them no hassle, also, I put a time bomb by the power on round one before I turned it on,

So hopefully that lever part was indeed the power switch. Lol

just a update on Richthofen side after we killed the zombies at the guillotine we put a time bomb on it in the middle of it between the wisp and crystal and we are getting a new particle effect over the top.. gunna try some ideas if we get anything i will post here 1st

What kind of effect?

it looks abit like the witches ectoplasm and gersh combined