Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to the 6th step (Richtofens side) .. (richtofen says something about smearing blood) & the crypic coding comes up..

Looked through the thread, maybe I've missed something.. but I am a little confused as to what to do. I've tried killing zombies by where you put the lantern above the gunsmith store, and I've tried killing them by the crystal at the Guillotine.

... I'm probably just missing something. Anybody wanna point me in the correct direction? :lol:

I got to the 6th step (Richtofens side) .. (richtofen says something about smearing blood) & the crypic coding comes up..

Looked through the thread, maybe I've missed something.. but I am a little confused as to what to do. I've tried killing zombies by where you put the lantern above the gunsmith store, and I've tried killing them by the crystal at the Guillotine.

... I'm probably just missing something. Anybody wanna point me in the correct direction? :lol:

Search for the decoder in. The forum and use that on the code that pops up. Go to the locations it tells you and punch the signs with Galvaknuckles. Use vulture aid and chase around the orb until it goes to the guillotine.

Search for the decoder in. The forum and use that on the code that pops up. Go to the locations it tells you and punch the signs with Galvaknuckles. Use vulture aid and chase around the orb until it goes to the guillotine.

Thanks alot, much appreciated.

I was watching a stream and someone in the chat said something about bells activating the switch, not sure where those bells are but anything is worth a shot at this point.

There are little table bells all through out the map. The switch also has 9 little light bulbs on it. Maybe you have to activate those bells and the lights turn on. But I can't figure out how to activate those bells...

I was watching a stream and someone in the chat said something about bells activating the switch, not sure where those bells are but anything is worth a shot at this point.

There are little table bells all through out the map. The switch also has 9 little light bulbs on it. Maybe you have to activate those bells and the lights turn on. But I can't figure out how to activate those bells...

Try knifing or pressing x

ok i don't know if this is help full but we kept getting zombies that would run half way across the map they went into the court room then the back room and would start hitting the paper on the floor by the chair.... may be a bug but may be important.... we were doing Richthofen's side and were on the signs part.

Ok found a few things out

1 for the Richtofen side, the orb doesn't play out like maxis's side. You must of course activate the signs in a certain order, and the orb will appear. It is key you have vulture aid, because the goal is to run into the orb and it teleports somewhere. Once it teleports you can use vulture aid to see where it is located. Keep in mind you only have a certain amount of time to reach the orb before it resets. You must keep running into the orb until it reaches the guillotine. Once it reaches it, you must kill a certain amount of zombies. The orb will latch on to zombies wanting you to kill it. Every time you kill a zombie that has an orb in it, it will come back to the guillotine with a miniature orb hovering around the Krystal.

Sorry for the bad grammar wanted to get this out there for people who were confused on this part.

I have not yet tried the EE so this is pure speculation but I have heard you only get one attempt at the wisp step, so perhaps the time bomb is a way to retry the step and Richthofen mentions it if you mess up

I know for maxis you dont and richtofen not sure. I doubt it if the time bomb doesn't work on maxis I cant imagine it working on richtofen but who knows.

That makes sense but at the same time it doesn't since I have placed the time bomb before we did the wisp part and even after detonation the orbs remained and we can't summon another wisp.

So it works on theroy but not in practise, well that's one idea crossed out, keep up the great work guys

For Maxis' side, me and 2 others punched the consumption cross, bone orchard vein, and the dry gultcher shaft at the same time and the whisp appeared. You follow it around and you need to give it power so it doesn't disappear by killing zombies by it. It eventually leads to that buildable gallow thing and it powers up one lightbulb.

Just made 2 run through attempts of the easter egg. got the orb to make it to the guillotine both times. after that my friend who was playing as Stu said Rictofen said something about a lever and to give him the time bomb.

The switch is in the house, immediately after turning right after the bookshelf passage on a couch. It has something like 9 lights on it. I assume these lights will turn on one by one or something. Maybe the bells? then to give him the time bomb I'm assuming you throw it in the fountain portal.

Just played something like 10 hours striaght so I'm resting up for another full day of hunting tomorrow.

Anybody thats serious and in for the long haul add me, GT= TexAvery08. Give me a message saying your looking to do the easter egg. I'll probably be up around 2-3 PM EST. I also need to do a deposit run and pick up the Die Rise Nav Card again. I'm looking to do the Ritchtofen side of the egg seeing as I have both Tranzit and Die Rise light up blue and have accepted Nav Cards in all 3 maps.