Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

I'm guessing the time bomb will reset the whisp and you would have to do the process a second time to power the second bulb. But i'm not sure if that would reset the first bulb and make it go out. Wish i had the map so i could keep trying to figure this out. Dalek and NGT both went offline. Damn Exclusive content!!!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know this time bomb thing is getting on my nerves.

We've tried putting it down before we did the wisp, after, don't matter the wisp doesn't reset or at least it hasn't for us.

Also that switch thing he mentions I don't understand it.

I still don't understand the decoder, the wall in Spiderbite's vid. depicted of each symbol with a red slash, how does that slash work?

Is it:

Left-side means A-I

Middle means J-r

and Right means S-z?

How can you tell which letter is witch...

The solid lines will dictate which section of the grid to use, for example, the L shape will mean the upper right section. The red lines, depending on their position within the line, determine which line in grid section to use

Guys, the time bomb, I cant believe that really stumped you guys lol. You have to put the time bomb down at some point (any point just as long as its before you get the light out and start making it go to the guillotine) then after it lights up the first bulb, simply activate the time rewinding bomb. LoL, cmon guys.

I am doing the Rictofen and i did the signs he talked about the wisp but it never appeared.

And i saw people talking about a switch i saw one in one of the last rooms before the maze in the mansion if that helps

Were all 3 decoded signs hit? With Galvaknuckles? You know they are hit as they will emit a pinkish red aura. Also be sure to have vulture aid, as *unconfirmed* you can't see the orbs without it, or at least not through walls.

Guys, the time bomb, I cant believe that really stumped you guys lol. You have to put the time bomb down at some point (any point just as long as its before you get the light out and start making it go to the guillotine) then after it lights up the first bulb, simply activate the time rewinding bomb. LoL, cmon guys.

I've done it. it does not change anything nothing happens.

Can you use the Paralyzer to slow down the wisp to allow more time for charging? I've also read a few highly thumbed up comments on youtube (means nothing at this point BUT) that have claimed to have charged both bulbs in one go by simply gaining enough power the first time around, is this possible or is the Time Bomb a must for this step?

When doing Richtofin's side does the wisp change routes to charge the Guillotine instead of the Gallows? or do you have to have the bulbs and battery on the gallows for both sides?

Wait wait I'm confused, what part of Ric's EE involves the bulbs? We led the wisp from the sign to the guillotine and killed 5 zombies, he said the line about flipping the switch, then he said the line about detonating a time bomb near the guillotine which we have done multiple times.

Interesting, well someone said they found a switch in the ghost house, in a room. So if anyones still playing maybe give that switch (if you can find it) a try, then see if anything happens.

Nope I tried that aswell does not do a thing

Damn, switch must be elsewhere then, somebody should try spawn?