Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if these are steps that have been posted. But i have been wathcing NGT on livestream, and they were working on Maxis. I watched them use knuckles on the signs in the mines and they started showing a red glow. They also used the Huckleberry (or Leeroy) by the church to kill zombies to power the lantern. I dont know exactly which steps these are but i know they have to do with the Maxis side. Which doesn't seem to be figured out very much from the first post.

Edit* I was typing as the others posted these steps lol

Just FYI that decoder works. I just ran through it using the picture and got the same result:

Dry Gulcher Shaft

Lunger Undermines

Bone Orchard Vein

Great job! So I guess these locations change for each person and you have to decide it on your own to know where to kill the zombies.

I know now is probably not the BEST time to contemplate the story, but that code looks awfully familiar to the symbols found on the Shangri-La gongs and the MPD on Moon...

Maxis also states the energy of the Aether is strong in this map, and there were previous inhabitants of this subterranean "rift."

Argatha anyone?

So just to summarize for people who haven't been reading.

1st. The steps leading up to the code on the wall or placing the lantern are in the first post.

2nd. The code can be decrypted with the following image:

3rd. Begin killing zombies in the areas prescribed in your code.

- We have yet to try this, as when we were getting around to it, the game crashed. Some people went to sleep as we've been up all night.

4th. If you have done step 3 for the Richtofen's side please describe what happens i.e. what he says, and any future steps known.

Thanks. Once the EE is fully discovered we, College Gamer Zombies, will be posting a tutorial on YouTube. Happy Hunting.

I used the decoder and got dry gulcher shaft, consumption cross, and bone orchard vein. I discovered that these are the names on some of the signs in the mines. What you have to do is melee them with galvaknuckles, although I have no idea what to do next.

I used the decoder and got dry gulcher shaft, consumption cross, and bone orchard vein. I discovered that these are the names on some of the signs in the mines. What you have to do is melee them with galvaknuckles, although I have no idea what to do next.

Could you specify for which side? Richtofen or Maxis?

If you are Samuel Stuhlinger Richtofen should say something. If not, perhaps you must annihilate zombies there using a special gun or any gun.

Everyone keeps saying the same things: I Decoded and knifed these signs, but no one has answered the questions: Was there any confirmation or audio que? I dont need specifics, just the fact that richtofen or maxis said SOMETHING!....

Also a thing to remember is that in the end we're going to have to bring the power back up to the tower AKA quarry site.... So even if we complete every little thing down there, we still need to bring it back up....

Also don't rule out the Ray gun M2 for anything, as it was introduced with this map....

Yeah we have posted that already. The code will be different for each game/person..

Everyone keeps saying the same things: I Decoded and knifed these signs, but no one has answered the questions: Was there any confirmation or audio que? I dont need specifics, just the fact that richtofen or maxis said SOMETHING!....

Also a thing to remember is that in the end we're going to have to bring the power back up to the tower AKA quarry site.... So even if we complete every little thing down there, we still need to bring it back up....

Also don't rule out the Ray gun M2 for anything, as it was introduced with this map....

Richtofen's side you go through the house and kill the ghosts then put the lantern on the roof which brings up the code to decode for the signs. I can't seem to replicate the next bit..

No I watched NGT do it and they did not recieve any audio quote. They are doing Maxis side. BUT. They aren't using outside sources so they don't know the markings are a cypher having to do with the mine shaft signs they already hit. As far as i know this is as far as anyone has made it for Maxis. And it also means there has to be more to this step.

No I watched NGT do it and they did not recieve any audio quote. They are doing Maxis side. BUT. They aren't using outside sources so they don't know the markings are a cypher having to do with the mine shaft signs they already hit. As far as i know this is as far as anyone has made it for Maxis. And it also means there has to be more to this step.

Yeah, their problem is that they're trying to turn all the panels red, not in a specific order.... They wont receive an audio notification for a job done improperly,,,

RANGER!: Good! that's progress we know know there's something of something in the barn area!

OK so spiderbite used his knuckles on the signs. They recieved a sound cue and Maxis spoke but you had to be close to the jail so they didnt get the quote on the stream. But The zombies arms started glowing. Has anyone else seen this happen?

Heres a screen

They are using this orb to power the zombies up or something. After that they dont know what else to do.

sorry if i keep editing the post but noone else has posted anything regarding this orb. From what i can tell they ALL have to stay really close to it (like literally almost inside of it) and follow it. And if one person falls off the path the orb loses power.