Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

So my group just finished the Ric side EE, however our box never lit up so we could hit the button.

All our people followed Ric through the whole thing yet beyond the very first time we played the map that box hasn't lit up.

So how do we get that box to lit up and we hit the button? Our Achievement has already popped up and we have the perks, we just can't hit that button. So its us 4 standing near that box, with big guy holding our crawler.

Are all of your Navcards linked? I believe you have to enter another game, because once you started building the Guillotine, the box wont light up for the rest of the game. Or, at least, that's my experience.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing, one of my friends told me the progress for the side quest saves. Is this true?

No, all progress in the die rise or buried Easter eggs are lost when you end the game.... However if you compleat the EE. It saves, basically once you have the acheivement, you're good! So if you're playing buried and you compleate the EE for maxis as well as have the first two towers maxis, and your freinds have their towers maxis, you're good!

However if one has not done the EE for a map or did it for richtofen, one is able to simply back out, do it, back back in and simply press the button on round 1.... The same results will commence....

SPIDERBITE JUST CONFIRMED THIS. 4 players all with richtofen EE's done on all 3 maps with all 3 nav cards did a custom game on orgional. They opend the courthouse and turned on the power box was all lit up. shot it. press button. Ending sequece for richtofen plays, you recieve mule kick but you can now hold 4 guns. and Infinate firesale appears. never goes away the full game. when game is over or if you leave, ALL EASTER EGGS WILL BE RESET AND YOU HAVE TO DO THEM ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!

Maxis update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9R3yP_L0s

Unless you have like super aim I don't think you can do it without 4 people due to the timer set on the targets. We had the same issue last night and we couldn't figure out a method of having one person cover two sets of targets.

Unfortunately we just ended the game. Too bad. At least I can guide people now on how to do it.

P.S: I have updated my notes in Original post. So even people that just started can do it. I have to say most painful step is Infinity mode that is finding bodies. Not the maze, that one is just annoying but you know you are getting close each series.

I have figured out the Richtofen maze crap. It's not random, it is shown to you. For me, I had the new perk, and usually I can see everything from far away right? Well not during this part, I could only see Quick revive and Pack-A-Punch light up. So that led me to think that the combo is either BYGR or YGRB. Tried BYGR with no avail, then did YGRB and it finished. Just make sure you have the new perk and it is shown.

Other players had other ones light up, but we didn't dig too deep into it. I recommend using the one who has pack-a-punch shown do it, so it is easier to figure out.

Also Vulture-Aid did light up, but only once inside the church, so I ignored it.

We also didn't finish the whole thing because my buddy disconnected right before I figured it out, so I will test again tomorrow.

How do PaP and Quick Revive being the only ones lit up make the order YGRB? I don't see the significance?

Order of colors. Pack is yellow, green, red. QR is blue.

Does the resonator work for that step?????

No nothing works except guns.

Edit: you can knife the targets , not sure but I think you can nade them. You can also use paralyser on them, my friend was able to do it.

Doubt if Leroy can trade this Job for baby sitting.

Edit 2 : a target finder would be great!!! OMG

Please rate the hardest locations to shoot from 1 being easy to 10 the hardest.

Mansion 7

Saloon 8

Candy 6

Jugg 5

What step do you think is hardest.

Maze switches 6

Sharpshooter 8

Chasing orb 4

Finding bodies in infinity mode 6

Deciphering code for signs 3

We just quit the game after 100 tries of sharpshooter literally. So annoyed someone would always miss.

We just quit the game after 100 tries of sharpshooter literally. So annoyed someone would always miss.

Took half an hour to do it with my team. There's no need to get stressed about it, as long as you let the big guy carry a crawler, you can just keep re-trying. I also offered to switch positions with somebody that was having a problem on his spot. Eventually your whole team should be able to get it...

You don't have to use the PdW but it's really useful since it's a light gun off the wall that you could move around and quickly switch targets. Its large mag size also helps you reload less. Found out today when i compleed it, you can miss shots but not targets. Cmpletely misunderstood the difficulty in this step.

• Administrators

One of the guys in my team was dictating. The other slept through all the steps and was barely awake.

Question: do you have to use PDW?

Just completed the Richtofen side. One person used PDW (me), one used the Remington pistol, one the Paralyze, and the other a PDW as well I believe.

One of the guys in my team was dictating. The other slept through all the steps and was barely awake.

Question: do you have to use PDW?

Just completed the Richtofen side. One person used PDW (me), one used the Remington pistol, one the Paralyser, and the other a PDW as well I believe.

Yes. I can absolutely without a doubt confirm you CAN use the Paralyser and the Petrifier. They both work, as long as you get within range (it has quite a large range)

Guys, you all take Leroy for granted. Try doing this without Leroy holding a crawler (literally)! It is quite intense... Leroy got stuck in a wall for us XD

So can we get a confirmation of the results of the EE's?

Obviously the perma perks which is great, but i'm also hearing special stuff for rich's side like a perma fire-sale and a 4th gun slot? what are the exact specifics on this?

When you complete either egg you get all perks that you can keep when you are down.

With the full endings you receive extra rewards.

Richtofen will give you:

Unlimited fire-sale and a variant of Mule Kick that allows you to hold 4 weapons instead of the usual 3.

(Not so sure about Maxis) But I believe he gives you random Zombies with blue eyes instead of Orange that give you 500 points when they are killed.