Buried "Easter Egg" Full Steps both sides.

way2g00d

Yeah I'm with you though, I cannot find a video of the full Maxis speech. Please Someone find it! I have done the 2 previous Ritchtofen easter eggs so theres no way I'm getting to hear that side myself until after I finish the next maps Ritchtofen's side.

Also can anyone post all locations of where your team found the bodies? I think im going to start a separate thread for this also.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have figured out the Richtofen maze crap. It's not random, it is shown to you. For me, I had the new perk, and usually I can see everything from far away right? Well not during this part, I could only see Quick revive and Pack-A-Punch light up. So that led me to think that the combo is either BYGR or YGRB. Tried BYGR with no avail, then did YGRB and it finished. Just make sure you have the new perk and it is shown.

Other players had other ones light up, but we didn't dig too deep into it. I recommend using the one who has pack-a-punch shown do it, so it is easier to figure out.

Also Vulture-Aid did light up, but only once inside the church, so I ignored it.

We also didn't finish the whole thing because my buddy disconnected right before I figured it out, so I will test again tomorrow.

Step 12: Sharpshooter (Make-A-Wish)

- Richtofen will tell you to go to the fountain. Once your there you will need to hold x to make a wish. Then in 4 areas in the map will have targets appear and you need to shoot all the targets in all 4 areas. The areas are the Saloon, around the Candy Shop, around Juggernog, and the left side of the mansion. There are 19 targets in the Saloon, there are 22 at Juggernog, there are 23 at the mansion, and the Candy Shop has 20. After you hit the last target and the music ends you will receive all perks and the achievement. Congrats on your achievement.

We got all the way to last step & gave up because it was 6:30am & we were all tired & didnt have corect information. I didn't find this thread till the game was ended, I have a few questions about the sharpshooter step:

We read on a different forum that you need to use a certain gun to complete this step, starting to think this isn't true. Also we read that you need 100% accuracy meaning you can't miss a target with bullet. That's seems a bit impossible, especially the House because of the dark windows with hidden targets.

So to achieve this step do you have to hit all 84 targets no mater how many bullets are shot or do you have to be dead on every target?

Big well done to the guys that finished it.

Now I must get transit done on Richtofens side. Any takers :(

You may find better results on the teammate finder, but I will gladly join you. Erh well if your on xbox :P

Thought it would harm asking here considering people may want three of the same side completed. Got 3 doing it now. You know what you doing?

Now the question is how will these 2 different choices effect the last map?

Could they possibly change who we play as in the last map according to who we did?

Obviously if we choose Maxis then he'll be the Demonic announcer in the last map.

Few questions. At the end of edwards he takes control of stulingers body. and is happy? but at the end of maxis EE maxis does infact return edward to earth. IS this in russman or did he get sam back and put rictofen back in his orgional body on moon/dead? SO maby if we did maxis egg the new map will have the O4. but if we did Edward EE the new map with have N4? Also btw props liamftw for videoing all this and organizing things. Um... does anyone believe their may be more to this map once everyone does the same EE's and Insert all proper nav cards? Also can you redo the same egg once you have orgional do it? like do the maxis egg over and over to get all perks ever game like people did on moon?

I also have just one question, if anyone could answer that would be great. Can you shoot as many bullets as you want during sharpshooter, or do you have to be precise and only use one shot per target?

You do not need to have 100% accuracy. But you can't miss any of the targets.

Thanks. Im sure im not the only person who had that question.

I have figured out the Richtofen maze crap. It's not random, it is shown to you. For me, I had the new perk, and usually I can see everything from far away right? Well not during this part, I could only see Quick revive and Pack-A-Punch light up. So that led me to think that the combo is either BYGR or YGRB. Tried BYGR with no avail, then did YGRB and it finished. Just make sure you have the new perk and it is shown.

Other players had other ones light up, but we didn't dig too deep into it. I recommend using the one who has pack-a-punch shown do it, so it is easier to figure out.

Also Vulture-Aid did light up, but only once inside the church, so I ignored it.

We also didn't finish the whole thing because my buddy disconnected right before I figured it out, so I will test again tomorrow.

How do PaP and Quick Revive being the only ones lit up make the order YGRB? I don't see the significance?

I've found a Misty body near the first box location.

Samuel near the orb next to the church.

Samuel near the candy shop entrance.

Marlton next to the church workbench.

Marlton in front of the Guillotine.

Will add more.

Also, I can still get the achievement for Richtofen's side even if I've done Maxis on TranZit and nothing on Die Rise?

So my group just finished the Ric side EE, however our box never lit up so we could hit the button.

All our people followed Ric through the whole thing yet beyond the very first time we played the map that box hasn't lit up.

So how do we get that box to lit up and we hit the button? Our Achievement has already popped up and we have the perks, we just can't hit that button. So its us 4 standing near that box, with big guy holding our crawler.