Buried Images: Remington New Model, The Paralyzer & More

Sup, doods? Tomorrow Buried is coming out and I'm excited about discovering the new things with you lot. Something that I wanna show to you guys right now are the new guns available in the map. (These images come straight from http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Crazy_sam10/Buried_new_weapons_and_map_load_screens_revlealed_%2B_possible_addition_of_Mule_Kick)

In their post they show some interesting images of Buried that were (apparently) included in the PC Update. These images revealed some of the new weaponry: The first one is this Western-looking revolver called the Remington New Model Army, and the other is our new wonder weapon called The Paralyzer.

With the return of Mule Kick, I'll be looking forward to have the new ray gun, the LSAT off the wall & The Paralyzer all at once! So what do you think about these new weapons? Does the wonder weapon seem too overpowered to you? I personally think it's what the Jet Gun should have been...

Heads up, here's the loading screen of Buried! Seems like the map is placed around the South of Africa, it has Grief & Turned modes and ... is that Der Riese in the corner right of the loading screen?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic