Not Excited For DLC?

I have been noticing a bunch of people saying they are not excited for Buried. For what ever reason you have either the horror factor is lost or the story took a wrong turn or whatever it may be. I just don't understand it is a new map with endless possibility's If I were Treyarch and I saw that people weren't excited I would be pretty sad.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been noticing a bunch of people saying they are not excited for Buried. For what ever reason you have either the horror factor is lost or the story took a wrong turn or whatever it may be. I just don't understand it is a new map with endless possibility's If I were Treyarch and I saw that people weren't excited I would be pretty sad.

Just hasnt been much hype as codz has been down,is all ;)

I'm excited because it's a new map.

I don't know anyone that is scared of Call of duty Zombies including me, so I don't mind if it's lost some horror to it. But I don't think that's it. My guess is they didn't wanna see the transit/die rise characters again. Or maybe it's that the Zombies wear cowboy hats.

All in all Idc if people are down on it. You never know until you play it. Think this will be a fun map, I wanna play something new.. That's all that matters to me.

I'm excited because it's a new map.

I don't know anyone that is scared of Call of duty Zombies including me, so I don't mind if it's lost some horror to it. But I don't think that's it. My guess is they didn't wanna see the transit/die rise characters again. Or maybe it's that the Zombies wear cowboy hats.

All in all Idc if people are down on it. You never know until you play it. Think this will be a fun map, I wanna play something new.. That's all that matters to me.

Exactly New is New

IDK why everyone has to be so unpleasant: Im very excited to get this dlc for 3 things:

Chances are we get to find out what the spires are for

We get a brand new ray gun that DOES look amazing and fun to boast about to noobs who see me get it in green run

and finally i get to finally fulfill my lifelong dream: OF KILLING ZOMBIES WITH TOP HATS! :D :twisted: :D:D :lol:

Well its a new map, so I'm definitely excited for it. But for some reason I don't feel the same excitement that I felt for MoTD, but hopefully once I play it I'll get that excitement again. Even if I end up disliking the map itself, i still cant wait to see where the story is going, especially in the 4th DLC.

I have seen some leaked gameplay (that I am NOT discussing unless via PM) and i can honestly say that the map looks to be 9X better then the trailers make it to be, also I can state that the map does NOT take place on the west coast of america!

So! With that said, there is also a new mechanic that every one of us have asked: "Why don't these people just do this?" Sense Nact!

Wow i am a hypocrite.... Ok no more hints i've said too much already....

I have seen some leaked gameplay (that I am NOT discussing unless via PM) and i can honestly say that the map looks to be 9X better then the trailers make it to be, also I can state that the map does NOT take place on the west coast of america!

So! With that said, there is also a new mechanic that every one of us have asked: "Why don't these people just do this?" Sense Nact!

Wow i am a hypocrite.... Ok no more hints i've said too much already....

I am pretty sure the gameplay you saw was not leaked gameplay. 3ARC let a few people go to their studio and try and the map pack. and then said you can release this gameplay within the 24 hours before it comes out.