way2g00d

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hadnt played this map in months and just popped out a 43. Was actually going for a suicide round in the maze since for some reason I dont have the mazed and confused achievement. I was setting everything up had the resonator, turbine, trample steam and head chopper. I figued camp with all this set up with my back to the door and maybe I get it. Had one zombie was was jumping the door to get ready and hit my head chopper and hit the ground and died. lol

• 1 month later...

Suicided on 100 last month.

Boring map is boring.

Which map is not boring after 100 rounds?

To you and many others? None. Personally I have a high level of focus so to me even doing the full Round 160 on MotD (which takes like 50 mins) isn't too bad. Buried though, sitting in that corner got boring at Round 40. As long as I'm moving around and zombies are dying and I'm having constant judgement calls to make, it keeps my attention.

My highest round on Buried i think is 37 rounds. My train always gets messed up somehow on later rounds so im trying out some new strategies. I hope to break 50 soon because i know i can do it! :D

Of you want to keep training, try this method:

Open front of courthouse.

Open saloon, inside and outside doors. Put a trample steam by the window in the dead-end hall of the saloon to keep the stairs free of zombies.

Keep the bank roof barrier near the box spawn closed. Keep both doors to the candy shop at that end closed (you can open the one near the saloon).

Each round, start by saloon, train towards courthouse, fight by steps in courthouse, up courthouse steps, drop by box, shoot the train, quickly head to saloon because of the messy loads by the gunsmith, up saloon steps, jump to candy roof, drop down, shoot train, repeat cycle.

Edit: you must go up the saloon because (after a certain round) zombies will be 'backing up' from the candy/courthouse area. When you go through the saloon, none jump up to the roof, they all try to follow you up the saloon steps until you drop down when it is safe. I had no trouble with this in the 60's (best being 64).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived