Highest Round on Buried!

way2g00d

well started a game yesterday intending just to fill up my bank for a game with friends later on. ended up just continuing to play during commercial breaks of the PGA Championship. ended up going on until 58. then during 58 i got to exactly 6000 kills so i went to the witches house, and left just one and went back to processing. my intent was to try to paralyze back up onto the start level and suicide by jumping into the rift lol.

Well once i got back there were like 30-40 witches all around me! scared the shit outta me lol. ill try and get the video clip, problem is in theater the gameplay total was around 4 hours so it would take me 40 minutes even fast-forwarding 6x full time to get to that point lol

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did 54 with paralyzer in the Jug alley. Was trying to beat my friends 60 record, but I was on the phone and doing other stuff, just wasn't paying attention anymore. Only way you could do that kinda crap on Bo1 was to glitch, I guess they just made a glitch from the box?? :|

just made it to round 50 solo today. was planning to try and see how far i could get....but was bored out of my mind. when i got to 50 I threw a monkey bomb and ran directly into the swarm of zombies and let them kill me. couldn't take anymore. started at around 9am. took a couple short breaks. didn't finish until after 2pm.

round 50, 4606 kills, 305 headshots. 3 downs, 2 revives. don't have a lot of headshots cause i used the Petrifier almost exclusively after round 20.

• 2 weeks later...

round 58 yesterday. received the shotguns symbol after match.

anyways.. the higher rounds seem to last forever. so while i was playing my son got a stopwatch and timed a couple rounds.

just a note - I was going for high round as quick as possible, so any and all "nukes" that dropped i hit immediately.

round 50 - 8min 31 sec

round 55 - 9 min 2 sec

round 56 - 10min 3 sec

round 57 - 10 min 41 sec

anyways.. the higher rounds seem to last forever. so while i was playing my son got a stopwatch and timed a couple rounds.

just a note - I was going for high round as quick as possible, so any and all "nukes" that dropped i hit immediately.

round 50 - 8min 31 sec

round 55 - 9 min 2 sec

round 56 - 10min 3 sec

round 57 - 10 min 41 sec

Out of curiosity, what method were you using? I have seen several different ones, and some of them cause the rounds to drag on for what seems like forever, due to the Paralyzer/Petrifier taking so long to kill each zombie.

round 50 - 8min 31 sec

round 55 - 9 min 2 sec

round 56 - 10min 3 sec

round 57 - 10 min 41 sec

Out of curiosity, what method were you using? I have seen several different ones, and some of them cause the rounds to drag on for what seems like forever, due to the Paralyzer/Petrifier taking so long to kill each zombie.

While I'm not the person that you asked... I hit 64, they weren't touching me, i quit.

The rounds were taking me over 30 minutes each at that point. I did not sit on the bank roof. I fought at the bottom of the court house steps, when over heated, i would circle around the general store and come back.

Tunnel over court house closed. Head chopper above me for the occasional rear attack. Trample steam in saloon blocking the window above left of inside steps to keep steps clear.

When forced from court house, circle around general store, due to back washing zombies, i cut up through the saloon, as the zombies come in saloon, i fall off of roof and reset in courthouse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

While I'm not the person that you asked... I hit 64, they weren't touching me, i quit.

The rounds were taking me over 30 minutes each at that point. I did not sit on the bank roof. I fought at the bottom of the court house steps, when over heated, i would circle around the general store and come back.

Tunnel over court house closed. Head chopper above me for the occasional rear attack. Trample steam in saloon blocking the window above left of inside steps to keep steps clear.

When forced from court house, circle around general store, due to back washing zombies, i cut up through the saloon, as the zombies come in saloon, i fall off of roof and reset in courthouse.

I used the same strat for 66 hit 10k in kills and quit out. Also I technically ran 90 rounds because I threw a time bomb down on round 1, ran to round thirty and cranked it back to get a few extra easy kills :D .

I used the same strat for 66 hit 10k in kills and quit out. Also I technically ran 90 rounds because I threw a time bomb down on round 1, ran to round thirty and cranked it back to get a few extra easy kills :D .

lol, I did that for rounds 25-35. Got bored soon after so finished around 40something.

Archived