Less than 24 hours....

TheBSZombie

So this is it, we got 24 hours left till the dlc drops. So what are you guys going to do during that time? Are you going to prepare by filling up your bank? If you are I suggest using this strategy located HERE. Are you going to be getting a good nights rest to wake up bright and early so you can do that 2 gb download that will take me at least 2 hours (Lol).

What am I going to be doing? I have a 2 hr road trip to the airport, then a 2 hr plane, then a 2 hr road trip home. BUT, after that I plane on setting up my xbox and geting used to my old tv and staying up all night with some help from some "spark" enery drink. All the while playing Die Rise to finish up filling my bank-I should be close, like 50k left. I also need to pad my kd some for the countless downs that will come from buried. :oops:

I also heard that there will be exclusive footage of the VIPs playing buried. Are you going to watch it? IM surely not but thats a personal choice :D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think my strategy is easier. I've only got 2k left to put in. :D

I've also got my perma jug and a PAP'd Remington at the ready too. :P

Anyway, tomorrow I've got to go to the doctors at 10:30am. :(

But after that, it's Buried all day.

I do hope the Xbox gets updated though, as it's unusual we haven't gotten a leaderboard update or a film on CODTV.

I've been restocking my bank balance as I depleted it trying to get EMP's for the TranZit Side quest so long ago.

I haven't played a lot of Zomb's lately, but DLC week I get a free pass from my other half.

There better be a shiteload of story in this map. Explainable story, not more unanswerable questions.

I still think my strategy is easier. I've only got 2k left to put in. :D

I've also got my perma jug and a PAP'd Remington at the ready too. :P

Anyway, tomorrow I've got to go to the doctors at 10:30am. :(

But after that, it's Buried all day.

I do hope the Xbox gets updated though, as it's unusual we haven't gotten a leaderboard update or a film on CODTV.

With your strategy it takes about 10-15 minutes to get around 20k from the bank. With mine that takes twice as long you get 3x as more kills with 4x the points. With yours you will probably have to go get jug at some point so you still have to around. Also to avoid getting jug you would have to play on easy which would slow down the zombies. Or you would have to chance it. Also my strategy is beter to help you rank up also. But please don't make this thread about whos strategy is better.

I ain't. Remember, your probably better than me. :P

Anyway, my bank is now full, my PAP'd gun has max ammo, so I am 80% set for Buried.

Gotta love Treyarch for adding the bank and fridge right before Buried. Unlike MOTD I should be able to get to a decent round on my first try. Once I find the fridge and bank of course.

Unlike MOTD and Die Rise when I did quite badly on my first tries.

What to do for the rest of they day? I'll probably try getting some achievements on TranZit or Die Rise.

So this is it, we got 24 hours left till the dlc drops. So what are you guys going to do during that time? Are you going to prepare by filling up your bank? If you are I suggest using this strategy located HERE. Are you going to be getting a good nights rest to wake up bright and early so you can do that 2 gb download that will take me at least 2 hours (Lol).

What am I going to be doing? I have a 2 hr road trip to the airport, then a 2 hr plane, then a 2 hr road trip home. BUT, after that I plane on setting up my xbox and geting used to my old tv and staying up all night with some help from some "spark" enery drink. All the while playing Die Rise to finish up filling my bank-I should be close, like 50k left. I also need to pad my kd some for the countless downs that will come from buried. :oops:

I also heard that there will be exclusive footage of the VIPs playing buried. Are you going to watch it? IM surely not but thats a personal choice :D

Well, I have to work today but come 5 oclock ill probably be loading up the bank, and perhaps giving a last ditch try at the EEs again.

Ill set my alarm for 4:45 ish central which is usually close enough to when it goes live in the marketplace, start the download, then go back to sleep til work. wont get to play until after work tuesday, but I usually watch some of the EE streams on twitch and whatnot.

And i'll vouch for BS's bank filling strategy, its super easy and super fast

YEah the bank filling strat. it too easy now, simply put a good/upgraded weapon in the locker, go to die rise and point up, WAY too OP but i really couldn't care less....

I both agree and disagree with this. although initially yes it is overpowered, i don't really think the fridge and bank will really affect people's ability to get to high rounds. it could potentially extend the life of a game where a player dies out and doesnt have money where they can go to the bank and re stock, but other than that i dont think it affects the game play much past the starting rounds

My Plan is what I do every DLC release....

1. Get me Xbox Live Gold (as mine just ran out)

2. Go play some Die Rise(don't even care not touching TranZit again) stock up bank+fridge.

3. Go play some Multiplayer.

4. Go buy 2 cases of Monster.

5. Sleep

6. Wake up around 3-4am to start stream with friend.

7. Download the Map Pack.

8. 'Splode cause of the awesomeness.(Play Buried)

YEah the bank filling strat. it too easy now, simply put a good/upgraded weapon in the locker, go to die rise and point up, WAY too OP but i really couldn't care less....

I both agree and disagree with this. although initially yes it is overpowered, i don't really think the fridge and bank will really affect people's ability to get to high rounds. it could potentially extend the life of a game where a player dies out and doesnt have money where they can go to the bank and re stock, but other than that i dont think it affects the game play much past the starting rounds

Oh i wasn't referring to simply getting to high rounds, I was just talking about just filling up the bank: As it was much harder in tranzit.... it may have been smarter if they had put the weapon's locker in another area like the level under the roof where that one perk machine sits completely separated from the others.... I feel that would have been a better area to access your gun...

Also: ANyone think their favorite gun should be the gun that's in the locker, because I'm pretty sure almost EVERYONE has the M14 or the starter pistol as their favorite...

For me DLC comes out at 3:00 AM. I went to bed early last night and plan on pulling an all nighter tonight. I tried waking up at 3:00 AM for Die Rise but I eventually decided to pull an all nighter for both Die Rise and MotD (school was not fun that next day). I'm going to watch the movie Memento with Joe Pantoliano in it (same guy who voiced Al 'The Weasel' Arlington in MotD). That movie is 2 hours long then I'll might read or do something to pass the time. I all ready got at least 15,000 in the Bank. I got cold Mountain Dew ready then I'll play the DLC most of the day. I leave on Thursday for the mountains and I'm gone till Sunday so I gotta play a lot of Buried.

The worst part of the whole thing is waiting for it to download. :D