Ray gun mark 2 info:

Things we do know (Or at least I do)

1: The ray gun can be used right now, two days before dlc launch, by people who are offline/local and have purchased the season's pass....

2: The ray gun m2 is pack a punch able to the porters Mark 2 ray gun I beleive...

3: The ray gun and the RGM2 can NOT be held at the same time OR stored in the fridge...

4: The ray gun M2 works on all maps for: Survival, and story mode.... Grief I have not yet seen...

5: It's a 3 burst gun

6: It actually shoots through zombies, a bit like like Blundergat, and leaves a residue that evaporates the left-overs like the Acidgat....

7: You do NOT need to link all the spires to use this

8:You DO need the Vengence map pack to use this

Things we do not know:

1: Can all players get the gun? Or can only a certain amount can? *Confirmed: No... Only a certain number can get the m2 from the box...

2: If a player does not have the Vengence dlc but is playing with someone who DOES, can they get the gun from the box?

3: Can you double upgrade the M2?

4: Does the M2 have splash damage?

5: How powerful is this weapon against nova jumpers and Brutus?

6: Can this gun be used in grief? * Confirmed: Yes!

7: Does this gun change the turned line up? (Likely not)

8: Did porter invent this upgraded gun as well? Did richtofen invent the normal m2 version?

Answers would be appreciated...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's the same as the Sliquifier, Blundergat, and Jet Gun I think you can only pull it once. I think I saw a video from NGT Zombies where when they had the Mark 2 in the game for that limited time, they tried both getting it him and the other guy in the video, and they couldn't have it both at once (Countless box hits).

4: Does the M2 have splash damage? - From when I had it, it seemed a no. I could shoot directly at my feet with no injury. It wasn't like the normal ray gun when I shot the zombie feet either, you really need to shoot at their chest or heads. SO I think NO splash damage.

I used it on Brutus and it was a 1 burst at round 11 and a 2 burst at 25 so I would imagine it would be +1 burst every like 10 rounds

Brutus doesn't really ever get powerful. Its still a two shot with the claymores on round 100 and its still a 2 hit tomahawk on round 100. Its likely you didn't hit brutus in the same spot both times. Or hes just super weak in the early rounds. So I expect the max on brutus is 2 bursts.

Unless this guns is different from all the others.

I used it on Brutus and it was a 1 burst at round 11 and a 2 burst at 25 so I would imagine it would be +1 burst every like 10 rounds

Brutus doesn't really ever get powerful. Its still a two shot with the claymores on round 100 and its still a 2 hit tomahawk on round 100. Its likely you didn't hit brutus in the same spot both times. Or hes just super weak in the early rounds. So I expect the max on brutus is 2 bursts.

Unless this guns is different from all the others.

Just watched RelaxingEnd's video where he shows how powerful the gun is against Brutus, and he was killing him every time with a single burst