Buried bonus map

Revolution: Die rise and Turned

Uprising: MOTD and Cellblock Greif

With every dlc so far we've gotten a map and a new bonus experience for zombies, so will there be a new one in vengeance? You tell me your ideas...

I personally think a GREAT idea would be a new survival map staring RichtoSam Tank Nikolai and Takeo, It would explain the whole takeo's actor thing as well as lead the O4 back into the storyline for the final DLC, which would be nice!

However there are people out there who would say: "No, all we're getting is the new gun and the new map", which is fine, I have no beef with that, but a new Survival, Grief, Turned, or even a new mode would be cool to have as well... But as EVERYONE knows trayarch is not a miracle worker...

SO! Leave your ideas and discuss!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care, as long as it's not a Turned map.

Ditto. Turned would be fun to play if it didn't affect my downs and rank. And inb4 saying the rank isn't important, I'm just saying I don't want over 10.000 downs just from playing tag as a zombie.

But I doubt they'll even add anything other than the new Ray Gun & Buried. The addition of the Mark II included in all past maps gives about enough replay-value, to be fair.

Ole' West type map, where people would "duel". Just off of that I would say that it could be grief. However, we already have 2 grief maps and only 1 turned map, so maybe they will make a turned map. Then again, you have to remember that turned wasn't that popular, so most likely grief. It's just more fun. :lol:

I don't care, as long as it's not a Turned map.

Ditto. Turned would be fun to play if it didn't affect my downs and rank. And inb4 saying the rank isn't important, I'm just saying I don't want over 10.000 downs just from playing tag as a zombie.

But I doubt they'll even add anything other than the new Ray Gun & Buried. The addition of the Mark II included in all past maps gives about enough replay-value, to be fair.

There is load of proof that turned and grief will no longer de-rank you. It DID, but it no longer does. Also I agree with you with having a lot of downs. I have over 2500 downs now with about 500 of them being from turned....

Ole' West type map, where people would "duel". Just off of that I would say that it could be grief. However, we already have 2 grief maps and only 1 turned map, so maybe they will make a turned map. Then again, you have to remember that turned wasn't that popular, so most likely grief. It's just more fun. :lol:

Or survival.... We haven't had one of those maps yet...

Anyone else find it kind of weird that they have given us an update to change die rise and add a perma perk, but they haven't updated the leaderboards to show us what maps we'll be getting?

Just kinda suspicious if you ask me....

Yeah, it is quite strange. Hopefully, we'll get a hotfix update or something tomorrow.

EDIT: It's also strange that we don't have a new "Journal" entry when we boot up Zombies.

Turned all the way

If not that, a Survival map added to the second tower (Dragon Tower) in Great Leap Forward that includes the rooftop and second floor. Would sorta be Verruckt 2.0

Or a Survival map added for the Docks in Alcatraz Island. You can tell that area will be added soon because the docks take up a fair amount of the map and mode selection screen.. Just matter of when and what modes for it.

I also imagine (probably not with this DLC) that Golden Gate Bridge will have it's very own No Man's Land, although with a different name. Kinda like Tranzit, Die Rise, etc.

Anyone else find it kind of weird that they have given us an update to change die rise and add a perma perk, but they haven't updated the leaderboards to show us what maps we'll be getting?

Just kinda suspicious if you ask me....

Yeah, it is quite strange. Hopefully, we'll get a hotfix update or something tomorrow.

EDIT: It's also strange that we don't have a new "Journal" entry when we boot up Zombies.

"ALL IN GOOD TIME DEMPSKEY!"-richtofen