Extracted PC Image files from Die Rise & MOTD

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you post the pictures directly here? Thanks. I don't have a facebook to veiw them currently as I believe that today's social media is ruining today's society. Not really, I just don't like social media. I just recently started a Twitter account for updates on the website being down. I had to resort to the CoD forums and well... we will just leave it at that. Anyways back on topic, can you please post the pics here.

Can you post the pictures directly here? Thanks. I don't have a facebook to veiw them currently as I believe that today's social media is ruining today's society. Not really, I just don't like social media. I just recently started a Twitter account for updates on the website being down. I had to resort to the CoD forums and well... we will just leave it at that. Anyways back on topic, can you please post the pics here.

Well theres like 400 pics for each map. It worked before but I guess goddam Fuckerberg changed the privacy settings. *sigh* lemme reupload to imgur.

Well theres like 400 pics for each map. It worked before but I guess goddam Fuckerberg changed the privacy settings. *sigh* lemme reupload to imgur.

Ok Die Ris eis up

I can answer a few questions. I use to dabble in this kind of stuff.

Most things are pretty simple. Die Rise has the Diner loading screen and Zombies 115 icon because the same pack brought turned.

Turned was in the game's code since launch (same deal with the Peacekeeper, and probably Ray Gun Mark II, but those are different stories), but Die Rise brought the finishing touches to the game mode, I guess you could say.

Dia de Muetos, Kawaii, and the Zombies MP Camos can be found in these files, probably for similar reasons Die Rise has Turned files in it.

That being said, there's one really interesting texture file I would like to discuss.

This is the Pack-a-Punch texture for Mob of the Dead. Now that we can see it at a better view, we can definitely see a few characters. The question is...what do they mean?

Also, if there are any other questions, I will gladly try to answer them.

Afrochub - did you extract these yourself? or is it someone else?

That being said, there's one really interesting texture file I would like to discuss.

This is the Pack-a-Punch texture for Mob of the Dead. Now that we can see it at a better view, we can definitely see a few characters. The question is...what do they mean?

Also, if there are any other questions, I will gladly try to answer them.

I find this extremely interesting, but before looking into it, I need to make sure this isn't a troll.

I mean, I can presume that that is the Pack-a-Punch texture. The shape on the top left is the most recognizable. I remember seeing it on the Ray Gun.

EDIT: Can anyone direct me to the Tranzit files? I'd love to take a look at them as well.

I mean, I can presume that that is the Pack-a-Punch texture. The shape on the top left is the most recognizable. I remember seeing it on the Ray Gun.

EDIT: Can anyone direct me to the Tranzit files? I'd love to take a look at them as well.

Right right, it's for sure the PaP texture in MotD... but I'm just confused why there are multiplayer skins in there too. I'd like to get in contact with whoever hosts the albums so they can tell me straight where they got them.

...and perhaps he can hook us up with TranZit files too? I'd love to have a gander as well, FU.

It seems like they planned a new game mode with this, but I guess time prevented it.

That icon is the icon uses is the last step in Pop goes the Weasel, Jake-Duck. When you have to kill Weasel/the others, that's what's used. It used to be the "Kill" icon, but they changed it.

Right right, it's for sure the PaP texture in MotD... but I'm just confused why there are multiplayer skins in there too. I'd like to get in contact with whoever hosts the albums so they can tell me straight where they got them.

It's hard to explain, but the reason why the MP camos are in there is because they come with the pack they are installed with.

My guess is that Treyarch included these camos in the packs and sold them separately to get a few extra bucks. It's not the craziest guess, you have to admit.

It seems like they planned a new game mode with this, but I guess time prevented it.

That icon is the icon uses is the last step in Pop goes the Weasel, Jake-Duck. When you have to kill Weasel/the others, that's what's used. It used to be the "Kill" icon, but they changed it.

Ah, thank you! I haven't played MOTD after the recent updates.

I can tell this stuff is all legit, there's no faking some of these textures.

EDIT: I'm going to make a different thread about the pack-a-punch texture so it can be solely dedicated to that and not get off-topic. I've found a few things.

Die Rise:

1. My best guess is that it's an unused file, because it's really out of place. Matter of fact, if my memory is correct, that's one of the first zombie pictures to release.

2. I'm actually working on what these mean, I'll get back to you. But for right now, I don't think it's important.

Mob of the Dead:

1. It's probably nothing. I think it's a masking file for a visual effect. Basically, masks help things look proper.

2. My best guess is that that is the border you see while in Afterlife mode. Everything white is transparent in-game.

3. This must be for MP integration. Again, just another way for Treyarch to get some more profit. (In other words, when you download Uprising, you actually download the camo. This way you can still see others using it without having "bought" it)

4. It's the key hole to the lock you get when you hit the box.