Buried Navcard

DaGinga25

Many people have been theorizing that Buried will hold the final tower we have to activate before the final DLC. If this is the final tower will this also contain the final Navcard we can place in the Tranzit Navcard table? I'm not really sure but there isn't any doubt in my mind that there will be another kind of navcard in Buried. What will happen once we enter in all the navcards? Possibly new info to fill in gaps about the storyline on each map? I'm not too sure.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is certain that the die rise navcard , is to be used in buried, and what has to be trend there is another navcard for the last dlc. Buried tower? possibly a store of water, but .... energy is needed, perhaps within the mine, get that amount of energy needed for Richtofen and maxis and, who knows, but it looks that will table and nav card, the day July 2 know. Sorry about my english.

I don't believe this will be the last NavCard. I do believe there will be another tower though. If you go to our channel on youtube, and view our video on the Charlie Intel there is a water tower or something of that sort. It didn't click until now, but I believe that tower is used for the EE. I feel that they will make us go to the last map and receive that NavCard and take it to TranZit. Then we can progress with the rest of the EE. If you wish to view our video, our channel link is below in our signature.

I believe that there will be no tower in this one but save the 3rd tower for the last one and leave us at a huge cliffhanger. Such as one of the 04 in the last map say something really surprising but kinda bad in a way and leave us to theorize for the next game

Maybe they'll go all 'LOST' on us and continue asking questions for which there are NO ANSWERS right up until the end, and then give us a pathetic token wrap up that leaves everyone angry and confused.

Just a guess.

Au contraire, my friend. I thought the ending of LOST was pretty good. You must not have seen the epilogue "The New Man in Charge." However, I do agree that the zombies story will never "conclude" and just leave us in a house made of theories and speculation, trying to find something in the maps we've analysed for years.

Found it! on my second game! with randoms! 2 downs and 12 revives none the less.

Once you exit the maze you will drop back into the house. On your way up you go through a couple rooms then must make a right to a staircase. Before the staircase is a little nook with a bookshelf running perpendiular to the stairs. At the very right side is the Nav Card!

Found it! on my second game! with randoms! 2 downs and 12 revives none the less.

Once you exit the maze you will drop back into the house. On your way up you go through a couple rooms then must make a right to a staircase. Before the staircase is a little nook with a bookshelf running perpendiular to the stairs. At the very right side is the Nav Card!

Can confirm this.

Need to know where the Table is built now