Strange happenings

So, i was playing Die Rise just now and something happened i had never experienced before and just wanted to get peoples opinions on what it might be.

Check it out: http://youtu.be/GLrImowJ82k

For people that cant view the video for whatever reason its basically me on the roof in Die Rise, and i get a Max Ammo so i throw my Monkey Bombs. After i throw the first one i hear Richtofen laugh, like when the box moves.

So what could it be? as soon as i heard it i expected to be given a pistol and no points haha.

thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, i was playing Die Rise just now and something happened i had never experienced before and just wanted to get peoples opinions on what it might be.

Check it out: http://youtu.be/GLrImowJ82k

For people that cant view the video for whatever reason its basically me on the roof in Die Rise, and i get a Max Ammo so i throw my Monkey Bombs. After i throw the first one i hear Richtofen laugh, like when the box moves.

So what could it be? as soon as i heard it i expected to be given a pistol and no points haha.

thanks

looks like the first one landed underneath the ramp which would be "outside the playable area" just like you get a laugh when you throw a gersch or mondkey outside the map anywhere else. no secret i dont think sorry...

• 4 weeks later...

I have done that too. Don't know why, I have also went down and not been able to buy double tap the rest of the game, all the others worked. I didn't go down near it either. :? And trample steams on the roof tend to fly off in front of the window beside the nav card table. I'm sure there is other weird things, but I just can't think of them all right now. Seems every patch produces few more glitches. I think they put little mess ups in on purpose sometimes.