In preparation for Buried, EE hunters/helpers unite!?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely down for this! I'll Friend Request/Msg anyone on Xbox who has already posted their GT, and tell ya'll I'm from CoDz. My GT is "Double XL Nug" and I live in EST. We should be able to work a good time out whenever we're online at the same time.

If your a hardcore zombie player add me up or send a message. Also need to do Dierise desperately and trying to get something scheduled. Work 3rd shift on eastern time zone so 8am is when I'm usually on so it's near impossible to get something setup.

I'm off in 5 hours and ready to play all day monday so I'm willing to help on anything and enjoy doing EE's so hit me up!

If anyone is looking for a zombies player that is on almost every day at one point or another, feel free to add me in Xbox. Just make sure to add in your request CODZ and I'll happily accept. I'm on most evenings and have completed every single Easter Egg since Kino on Black Ops I.

Sadly I won't be able to play this tomorrow due to work then gf time. Haven't seen her much. Wednesday night I'm having an EE marathon though. All are welcome. Please have a mic. I have completed every single achievement for zombies in all 3 games including all EEs. The only exception are the diner turned achievements. Simply because I hate turned.

Hoorah!

Oh wait I mean... More vodka!!

Hey all my GT is xAngelo0fdeathx and I would be glad to be a part of anyone's team, would also save a lot of hassle trying to find players with mics for my first couple playthroughs to help learn the map better and know what's up. I live in Ontario, Canada so I'm Eastern Standard Time so the DLC probably won't hit me till 5 in the morning but I'll be up at 7 at the latest lol :P

Personality Profile: Chill 20 year old who likes to get baked and rip zombies, I enjoy laughing and having a good time haha.

I'm not a bad player either, I'm not super amazing carry the team all the time good but I know my way around zombies and I'm an excellent point whore with a good chunk of points banked (willing to share) and a Lamentation in the fridge.

TL.DR - Add me, I'm chill, like applesauce, sexy time!

Hey all my GT is xAngelo0fdeathx and I would be glad to be a part of anyone's team, would also save a lot of hassle trying to find players with mics for my first couple playthroughs to help learn the map better and know what's up. I live in Ontario, Canada so I'm Eastern Standard Time so the DLC probably won't hit me till 5 in the morning but I'll be up at 7 at the latest lol :P

Personality Profile: Chill 20 year old who likes to get baked and rip zombies, I enjoy laughing and having a good time haha.

I'm not a bad player either, I'm not super amazing carry the team all the time good but I know my way around zombies and I'm an excellent point whore with a good chunk of points banked (willing to share) and a Lamentation in the fridge.

TL.DR - Add me, I'm chill, like applesauce, sexy time!

I could swear that was written about me. Only 24 haha. Ill have to add you. Maybe we can play Wednesday night

Alright so I'm into this map. Like really into this map.

If anyone is down for a game message me on here for add my GT @ TexAvery08.

But I also wanna be there for figuring out this Easter Egg. I'm down to play for the long haul. If anyone has a recorder and needs a 4th, I'll be there to listen and help. I hate trying to play with people who can't play as a team even though it's obvious that this is a team game.