How to get a free perk?

mk9008

I think I already know how to get a free perk, guys.

Now, in the achievements list, there is a certain achievement...

"Ectoplasmic Residue: In Buried, acquire a perk for free."

"Ectoplasmic Residue"

As we all know, there is a new female ghost "Boss" in this map.

We also notice that she bleeds out PURPLE when she is shot. That Purple is ectoplasm, as that's what ghosts are made of.

Due to the combination of this title and how you get this achievement, I can conclude that killing the female ghost boss will give you a free perk.

What do you all think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, I'd like to say we will becoming out with a video concerning the achievements. (Just been busy)

Moving on, this achievement is similar to those non-achievements, that help you. The minions in Die Rise, that if you had "Perfect Accuracy" you would get a reward. Another instance is in Five (Black Ops 1) where if you killed The Pentagon Thief (TPT)without him grabbing anyone's gun, he would drop a bonfire sale. There could be a number of ways of getting this achievement, such as, "Perfect Accuracy", "Knife Only", "No Touching/Getting Hit", or even "Grenade Only". We will just have to try it out, however, my money is on "Knife Only" .

Well... She's a ghost and what is the best way to kill a ghost? Shooting it? No.... Knifing it? No.... Smashing her with whatever is used for the "drop the beat" acheivement.... Maybe! Or how about an explosion or PHD flop? That would work considering she's made of ectoplasm and typically is simply a being made of goo....