Question About Ray Gun Mark II

Thief

Is it still available via the box, or did they hotfix it?. Also people seem to think it's only for "Season Pass Holders". I find that stupid cause isn't it an accident that they put it in?. Even if the "Season Pass" thing is true, when Buried actually comes out, will everyone be able to get it or will it still only be available to season pass holders?.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does appear that it is still available, just with much less probability since the hotfix? I don't see how they could limit it to season pass holders.... doesnt seem possible. seems like a fantastic marketing ploy to me to allow players to try it. might convince somebody who otherwise wouldn't have bought the map pack to actually purchase it...

I believe the ray gun mark 2 is only for buried. I'm not sure if it's just for the map, but people have wonder in the previous map why there was no new MP weapon. So maybe this is a cover so no one complains about the subject.

They said that the Peacekeeper was a trial run. So anything extra will be Microtransactions based.