Hello guys, this is my first post here on the forum, but i've been here for a time. I'm from brazil, so if I make some gramatical mistakes, my apologies :oops: . So, let's start. :mrgreen:

I'm not going with the "FEAR RUSS" Stuff. obviously because the 3rd map pack isn't going to start with a S but with a V. So, we have, until now, 4 maps for zombies: Tranzit, Die Rise, Mob of the Dead, and now, the new "Buried". But what if we take every last letter of these maps? Think with me guys.

TranZiT - T

Die RisE - E

Mob of the DeaD - D

BurrieD - D

???Y - Y

What if it's "FEAR TEDDY" I know it sounds crazy and it doesn't add much, but who knows?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, if the map packs in BO are four letters, shouldn't the next word be for letters? I think the community is trying to look for too many messages. Maybe 3arch just wanted to have a central idea and not worry about it. Something ominous. Because, technically, Tranzit isn't part of the DLC. So why count it with the others? I just don't think there's a hidden message.

could end of being the name of that mysterious guy from kino

(you know when your looking at pictures of the O4 and then its a blank one)

but then again the first one just could have been an accident and we just ended up finding it from looking in too deep into things...i mean since RUV doesnt mean nothin. wat if its someones initials or a message.."Fear R----- U---- V----" idk just thorowin random shit out :lol:

could end of being the name of that mysterious guy from kino

(you know when your looking at pictures of the O4 and then its a blank one)

but then again the first one just could have been an accident and we just ended up finding it from looking in too deep into things...i mean since RUV doesnt mean nothin. wat if its someones initials or a message.."Fear R----- U---- V----" idk just thorowin random shit out :lol:

hahaha I have no idea of what this anagrams can mean, and i don't think it can add very much (like I said) but who knows, Treyarch can also, troll us, like they always does :lol:

Where's Nuketown in this? Wouldn't it be FEAR TNEDD_?

I'm getting tired of people trying to find some sort of anagram connection.

This....

Things Im tired of:

Next DLC -Paris

Fear Teddy and other anagrams

Hate for tranzit

hate for buried (the map hasn't fucking even come out yet)

other things lol

Where's Nuketown in this? Wouldn't it be FEAR TNEDD_?

I'm getting tired of people trying to find some sort of anagram connection.

I think it's reasonable people look at possible anagrams. You just have to look at it the right way.

FEAR has nothing to do with Zombies, that was just to do with the Campaign of Black Ops in relation to the Cold War.

Nuketown does not have a game mode like Green Run, Great Leap Forward, Alcatraz Island or the new location. All it has is Survival, so it's reasonable people leave that. And it would be awesome if the letter of the last maps mode was Y.

Whether it's TEDDY or not, I definetly don't think there's any relation to FEAR & TEDD_.

Now if RUV_ had been something, that could've been linked to FEAR campaign wise. But it wasn't.

TL;DR: FEAR is not related at all, RUV won't be anything by the looks of it. But TEDDY definetly could be a possibility.

Guys, I know that these things of "anagrams" have already been discussed a lot here, but I just would like to share this, I just come up with this idea and it worked.

I didn't add nuketown zombies to this anagram because it is a survival map. It would be like putting Farm, Town and Bus depot to this anagram.

I'm really sorry if I'm discussing something you're tired of saying the same thing over and over again, and I know this is not something you say "whoa, this is something very interesting" but, like I said, I just would like to share this with you guys

Well if we're going with map pack anagrams, FEAR RUV_ wouldn't make much sense. But before Vengeance was announced, I thought that all of the map packs would be named after synonyms of Revolution, because Revolution and Uprising are synonyms...but that idea was obviously shot down.

But another idea I did have goes as follows:

We take the anagram of Teddy:

TranZiT - T

Die RisE - E

Mob of The DeaD - D

BurieD - D

??? - Y

and we take out MoTD because the rest included the New 4 characters, and we get T.E.D or FEAR TED (as in the bus driver) But in order for this to work, the last map couldn't have the New 4 (maybe the original 4?). I don't know, maybe I'm just taking shots in the dark here, but still, it would seem right to me. :)

I believe that the names for the map packs in fact do relate to zombies because the map pack names - Revolution, Uprising, Vengeance, etc? - all revolve around the theme of change & revenge. It is shown in the Buried achievements that the Easter Egg involves this very same revolution/revenge - i.e. Richtofen/Maxis.

Achievements are: Revisionist Historian & When the Revolution Comes

I think we'll get the Mined Games achievement from starting the EE a la No One Escapes Alive from MOTD. Continuing from the trend of dlc names, what comes after Vengeance? What would both Richtofen and Maxis do/have as their end game? What would we call the point in time after their Vengeance - where they get what they want?

I think all the map packs are named after the events from the campaign.

Revolution: Menendez's group causing one.

Uprising: Menendez's group growing stronger

Vengeance: David Mason wants Vengeance after learning what happened to his dad.

As far as I know, none of the map pack names relate to the zombies in any way.

Excluding Rezurection. Of course.