New Persistent Perk on box

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, what? Where's your proof, mate? I haven't heard of this yet.

It's true. I've got footage of it, but I'm still making the video about all the new update secrets & Ray Gun Mark II gameplay. This persistent perk you get by spamming the box causes a teddy bear to sit on top of it. Apparently you get better weapons from that moment on.

It appears to activate when you get the DSR-50 from the box, I've had it happen twice now. Once the box does a full cycle, the next box will have a teddy stood on top of it.

I've managed to lose it, it happened right as I pressed Y and switched to my other weapon, the perk lost sound played and when the round was over the teddy vanished.

Im 95% sure you HAVE to pick up the weapon from the box. You can't just spam the box without picking it up. I played die rise the first time after the update trying for the rgm2 and never picked up the weapons. But went to tranzit and picked up every weapon and got it super quick.

Oh and another thing, it seems that the teddy bear will not appear in the original box location on die rise (The one upside down)