With the latest news about the so-called-official dlc "Vengeance" there we a few things I would like to point out:

A: It's supper likely we will have this, but it has NOT yet been confirmed it could be a super successfull troll, it wouldn't be hard to print out one's own fake dlc poster and put it in a display case and send the pic to many people, as there is only one picture I can find of this dlc poster.... Until I see more or until trayarch announces it (which will be likely today or thursday) I'm not buying this...

Moving on, if this dlc poster turns out to be correct here are some thoughts:

A: Why on gods earth has no one talked about the zombie in the over-sized top hat.... Seriously! If we actually get this map it is EVERYONE's duty to call these top hat wearing zombies: Layton zombies! NO exemptions!

B: The dlc word is now compleatly OUT of the park.... No four-letter word starts with R-U-V.... Our best guess at this point is that the dlc word isn't marked by the dlc names, but rather the last letter of each map:

Tranzi T

Die ris E

Mob of the dea D

Burie D

------- Y

Would be the most predictable thing.... Purhaps we'll get a Paris map called: ALLONS-Y! :lol: oh David T. ....

C: What do you think the bonus mode will be? We've gotten a map and a bonus mode with every map so far, despite the fact it wasn't always advertised...

Die rise: Turned

MOTD: Cell block greif

Buried: ???

Tell me what you think: I personally hope it's a survival map staring Nikolai, Takeo, Tank, and RichtoSam! But that is HIGHLY unlikely

D: On the topic of the O4, who do you think will star in this map? The N4 or the O4?

Tweets have shown us that the N4's fate will be desided by us... But recent wiki-things have shown that the actor who plays takeo has been in the studio recently.... . :?:

E: Do you think this will be the final spire map? Will this be the last stand off between maxis and richtofen? What will we be rewarded with? How will it effect the final map? Is it the calling? We hear, we hear, how do, how do, we know? 8-)

F: The big thing: Why advertise the ray gun mark 2? (Technically it's mark 3, what with the porters x2.....) Why is this weapon so special? Do we get it in Multiplayer? (Not likely at all) What does it do? Here's what I think:

The ray gun 2.0 is basicly the exact same thing as a ray gun, but instead of bulits stopping as they reach a zombie, it travels through and hits more zombies.... I also don't think the ray gun and this gun will both be avaible from the box...

I think this weapon works like this: You get the ray gun and you can convert it into the ray gun M2... Just like the Blundergat.... However! I think this weapon is so advertised because once one upgrades the weapon they can then, I don't know, put It back in the box and get it on tranzit and die rise... (Not MOTD and nuketown because those maps are seperate from the N4's storyline....) Now if you wanted to reset your ray gun simply go back to buried and confert the M2 back to the regular ray gun... That would be cool IMO...

Tell me what you think, what do you think about this map?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...