If we do power up the final spire in this dlc, which is 50% possible, I want to know what reward we'll get for linking all the spires...

Will we get a secret hidden map?

Phd access on all maps?

A new Killstreak added to MP (wunder waffe kill streak? Ftw?) ?

Diffent gun cameos?

More Easter egg on tranzit?

Maybe a secret perma-perk?

Maybe the real reward is the freind ships we built putt..... *hit with brick

Maybe nothing will happen until the last dlc... I dont know, you guys tell me what may happen!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do power up the final spire in this dlc, which is 50% possible, I want to know what reward we'll get for linking all the spires...

Will we get a secret hidden map?

Phd access on all maps?

A new Killstreak added to MP (wunder waffe kill streak? Ftw?) ?

Diffent gun cameos?

More Easter egg on tranzit?

Maybe a secret perma-perk?

Maybe the real reward is the freind ships we built putt..... *hit with brick

Maybe nothing will happen until the last dlc... I dont know, you guys tell me what may happen!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but most of these sound like things that Treyarch is just too lazy/rushed to do. An extra map? No. New killstreak? No. More easter egg? No.

PhD access on all maps would just be OP. They could do something like they did with Moon and introduce a NEW perk that would later be added to all maps, but that's kind of a stretch.

New camos are a possibility (I would actually really like PaP camo), but unlikely. We haven't seen any interaction between Zombies and Multiplayer thus far and I doubt we will.

Your most likely predictions are the friendship thing :lol: and that nothing will happen until DLC4. If there is a reward for the easter egg, it's probably just getting every perk like on Die Rise. Personally I'd like to see them do something new and creative as the reward, like they did in CotD, but they've really been slacking in that field lately.

I heard it was just gonna be extra customization options in custom games. For instance, you can add a set amount of perks you can use, or add a time limit...whatever. But it was just supposed to be more options in custom games. Kinda saddens me. But supposedly it's going to get changed to something a bit better. One can only hope.

I heard it was just gonna be extra customization options in custom games. For instance, you can add a set amount of perks you can use, or add a time limit...whatever. But it was just supposed to be more options in custom games. Kinda saddens me. But supposedly it's going to get changed to something a bit better. One can only hope.

That actually sounds cool, but those are things that, I dunno, I kinda expected to be included in custom games from the beginning.

Wow that more custom options sounds.... Horrible... I would HATE for that to be the only reward..... That doesn't even make any sense how linking spires would do that....

But yeah Im just listing ideas... what would be cool however is if we got a perma-perk that allowed a player to purchase all the perks on a map by linking the spires... A bit OP but still, not very hard to implement....