Finally ascension, but

Claymores are your friend on monkey rounds. Claymore only truly work when at an angle, not on flat ground. ONLY open the Mule Kick / Speed door by the stairs by PaP, NEVER the chain link fence up by the original mystery box. Always open the quick revive door to Jug, never the one above it. During a monkey round you can guard jug and quick revive from right beside quick revive. The round before monkey (even if you suspect they are coming), run 4-5 claymores up the PhD stairs. Also run 4-5 claymores up the stairs to mule kick. If you have Stamina, place them on angles in the muddy water facing the lander door, and trip that trap as the round starts on your way to guard revive / jug. You can hold all 6 perks if done properly. If you have more than one person that knows what they are doing, it's alot easier.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open up power. Get ride of all quickrevives ASAP. Buy flopper. Get all perks for free. You only have to protect flopper. Use stakeout,mp5k, and the m14. I wouldent advise hitting the box till 30+ just to make sure you get a Thundergun. then all u gotta do is just protect flopper and kill zombies to 100. Btw the hardest part is getting jug for free before round 20. if you can get your first free perk by round 5 or 4 you should be good.

tldr

Coop: Send on player to one perk machine, if one looses a perk you don't cover bad luck.

Solo: The following elements can be used:

[*:w24i54or]Claymores
    [*:w24i54or]keeping perks enclosed
    [*:w24i54or]force monkeys to take a certain path by keeping doors closed
    [*:w24i54or]Traps

What do they mean:

1) Claymore are your best friend. You can protect up to 2-3 perks with claymores:

2) By keeping a perk completely enclosed, monkeys will not attack it. Example: You get Speed Reload off a free perk bottle, but leave all doors leading to Speed Reload closed. You don't have to protect it at all, because monkeys will not go towards it. This is only useful in the early game, because you got to open doors for PaP at some point.

3) This is the major point for Jug and Speed/Mule. Open only one door to Jug (bottom or top). That way, monkeys have to attack Jug from one side. Tip: Open the bottom door. All monkeys attacking Jug will take the path leading through the spawn room. Place yourself to quick revive and tada, you can protect 2 perks at once. Same for speed, don't open both doors, mostly people leave the power one closed, so monkeys will take the path leading through fire trap, up those long stairs (where you can put claymores).

4) Traps are imho minor for monkeys, but work. The fire traps help to protect speed and stamin. Even if a monkey that wants to attack PHD spawns at stamin, he will get killed by the stamin fire trap. The problem is just that while activating traps, another monkey could already make his way to the perk you wanted to protect yourself.

General:

Open Jug from bottom, you yourself protect Jug + QR. Best Guns Ray or Jet or M&S, Sickle in early rounds. Don't use bullet guns, it's kinda hard to hit. Ammo can be wasted. Protect PHD and/or Mule+Speed with Claymores. IF you want activate the MG and even the Mule/Speed Fire trap for further support, however they might attack QR/Jug in that time you activate the traps.

Not sure if someone already said this but one strategy I've always used is never open the doors to jug. If you get it as a free perk from the monkeys you never lose it. Now after round 30+ im sure you would need to open it back up but it helps out so a game doesn't end early.