New Tactical Ideas?

So with the addition of emps and the hell's redeemer into bo2, I hope there will be a better, more eye popping tactical gernade. So are there any ideas of anything you would like to see in the last two bo2 maps?

I will start off the thinking with this idea.

Hell's Portal

-With the max of 3 on hand at once, when thrown a gersch like portal will come out and a dog will pop out very much like the beast from motd. The beast will have 3 heads and kill a max of 18 zombies and pick up any drops and bring them to you (maybe these drops will change in mid air like in shangri la for the chance of a free perk). The portal would also be more red iinstead of the dark holle that spawns from Gersch's device

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I long for the day where the weapons in Zombies won't be slivers of the available guns in the entire game. I always thought having a nova gas grenade would be cool. Or a decoy grenade. (Yes it would probably be useless.)

I like the idea of nova gas grenades I never really thought about it before and it would make sense to have them as a tactical.

I long for the day where the weapons in Zombies won't be slivers of the available guns in the entire game. I always thought having a nova gas grenade would be cool. Or a decoy grenade. (Yes it would probably be useless.)

Decoy gernades could be fast acting tactical that when thrown would activate a new human that all zombies chase for 3 seconds giving u a chance to heal from a red screen.

The nova gas could be a tactical that drops a ton of smoke equivalent to the smoke from brutus. The effects? Anything that walks through it becomes insta kill. You would redscreen and zombies would have the health similar to that when a teammate gets shot by the vr-11.

How about the meat from grief being a tactical. or the hacker from moon being a tactical

Tactical Nuke: (max 1) Would clear the level just as nuke drop does.

RC-MB: (max 2)RC-XD Would have a monkey bomb strapped to it and the player would be able to lead zombies away with it.

Deployable trap: (max 2) Would drop a fan or small electric trap that would hold off a hall way or window area for the normal amount of time.

Wundertovs: (Max 3) Would be Molotov style grenade containing a random WW Element that would effect anyone in the blast radius (Electricity, Purple goo, Ice, Scavenger blast, shrink ray etc..)

Teddy Bears: (Max 3) Would turn zombies in the area of effect into temporary allies. You can tell allies by the butterfly animation over them.

Zombie Guts: (Max 2) Would turn the player undetectable by zombies for short duration. Player animation would be rubbing entrails and gores over himself. Would slightly effect vision.

• 2 weeks later...