How does the MPD come to the Moon?

So Treyarch came out and said that everything you have done is what they have written for the zombie storyline? Or this is different. Because I want the real story meaning from the creator. Just saying. Its nothing special unless the person who create the game its self tells me its meaning.

Fact. Is what I want.

Written by the Devs.

Um thanks for repeating what I already said about Treyarch in my above post?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, I think the 3 Pyramids theory is a VERY GOOD theory. But I still see it as a theory.

It's not that I don't believe it, it's just the most fitting one. Could it be right? Well we won't know. But until that time, I think MMX is right to include it in his story.

If it's wrong, it can always be changed remember? Yuri Kravcheski, the Maxis AI, etc. All thought to be the actual thing than it turns out later they weren't right.

There are some things I don't necessarily agree with on in MMX's storyline, but I've come to accept them as being plausiable. The same goes for the Pyramids. The reasoning MMX incorporated is plausiable, along with other theories people have about them, though I haven't really seen any other theories other than that one.

No. People assume that because Treyarch said they derived some story ideas from Codz forum, old theories on the forum must be true.

Nahhh thats a load of Shtuff. They never stated which theories. If they did then they would be fact. So you cant just put a bunch of post together and expect me to believe thats te whole truth. You might have some facts but then there never seen if a fog of theory clouds your vision. Its perfect that they said that! You know why?

Because they knew you would look through ever single thread and never come up with anything, because ultimatly your just repeating the same information that was state back then.

Look at us now. We are lost with no idea what is going on. Treyarch does. Thats because Treyarch knows when it started when it occured and when it ends. What better way to get money than implement ideas from a community. We arnt the only community who Treyarch interacts with though.

Point is. We dont know

In my opinion, I think the 3 Pyramids theory is a VERY GOOD theory. But I still see it as a theory.

It's not that I don't believe it, it's just the most fitting one. Could it be right? Well we won't know. But until that time, I think MMX is right to include it in his story.

If it's wrong, it can always be changed remember? Yuri Kravcheski, the Maxis AI, etc. All thought to be the actual thing than it turns out later they weren't right.

There are some things I don't necessarily agree with on in MMX's storyline, but I've come to accept them as being plausiable. The same goes for the Pyramids. The reasoning MMX incorporated is plausiable, along with other theories people have about them, though I haven't really seen any other theories other than that one.

Thanks. I appreciate it. The reason I animated the Pyramids thing though is because I highly doubt we'll find more on that. Up until now, it was a dead issue for two years.

It was a dead issue for 2 years. Thats alright MMX I know youve worked hard. I dont discredit those theories from the community but Im just ready for fact. Now.

It was a dead issue for 2 years. Thats alright MMX I know youve worked hard. I dont discredit those theories from the community but Im just ready for fact. Now.

I'm not attempting to discredit Mix's theory. In fact, I just made an observation from the loading screens and wanted to discuss. I don't understand why this has to be an attack on a theory or anything. Treyarch has never said that they accepted the pyramid theory. And they haven't accepted mine. I don't understand why discussion can't occur without someone coming in and degrading it all and the people involved.

I just don't understand how the pyramid is on the surface on the loading screen but is underground on the actual map.

maybe because they ended up building a station over it...the loading screens tell wat happen BEFORE we arrived, i assume waaaay before. why else would the excavator be doing there..to show it would end up building the station