fast mid round strats?

TheBSZombie

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a camp spot that might work.

The PaP room can be opened, but it doesn't close unless you leave the very back room. If you sit at the top of the stairs when the round changes, no Zombies will spawn in the PaP area, thus you can just camp for the Zombies coming in from Town and those spawning from that window/wall hole in the vault. It's a very fast spot, but easy to get overwhelmed. If you get overwhelmed, though, you can escape down to PaP, but must be at the top of the stairs for round change to stop the spawns from below.

The caveat to this spot is HIM. If he spawns in Town and comes into the vault, he is invincible there. He can't be killed, no matter how many times he's hit or EMPed. He'll hang out and zap you or just annoy you to death in ball form. He must be lead out of the vault and killed there.

Probably could do this without PaP open, but there would be no escape route and if HIM came in it would be ridiculously difficult.

There is a camp spot that might work.

The PaP room can be opened, but it doesn't close unless you leave the very back room. If you sit at the top of the stairs when the round changes, no Zombies will spawn in the PaP area, thus you can just camp for the Zombies coming in from Town and those spawning from that window/wall hole in the vault. It's a very fast spot, but easy to get overwhelmed. If you get overwhelmed, though, you can escape down to PaP, but must be at the top of the stairs for round change to stop the spawns from below.

The caveat to this spot is HIM. If he spawns in Town and comes into the vault, he is invincible there. He can't be killed, no matter how many times he's hit or EMPed. He'll hang out and zap you or just annoy you to death in ball form. He must be lead out of the vault and killed there.

Probably could do this without PaP open, but there would be no escape route and if HIM came in it would be ridiculously difficult.

Il have to try it out. for things like this I wish I could start the game on round 20 in these types of maps. So HIM can't be destroyed at all if he enteres the secret bankvault room or just inside the actual PaP?

Il have to try it out. for things like this I wish I could start the game on round 20 in these types of maps. So HIM can't be destroyed at all if he enteres the secret bankvault room or just inside the actual PaP?

It's just anything within the vault doors that must be fragged up until the stairway. I'm pretty sure you can lead him into PaP and kill him too.

I'm guessing Way was referring to his MOTD strategy he has up next to double tap. Could be wrong though. Personally if you're looking for a camping spot it's hard to beat the shortcut drop off. Staying above and not dropping below will only have zombies run down the street at you from the fog. It's definitely not a fast strategy though as most of the time they're stuck in the fog near a car. It is one of the safest with jug behind you and a town you can run figure 8's in.

Having the electric trap, turret, and turbine is also really fun when camping with 4 people (atleast it's a safe place to use them). We each collected all of them then took turns putting our turbines down. Got really boring after 5 rounds of not having to shoot a single bullet though lol.

I'm guessing Way was referring to his MOTD strategy he has up next to double tap. Could be wrong though. Personally if you're looking for a camping spot it's hard to beat the shortcut drop off. Staying above and not dropping below will only have zombies run down the street at you from the fog. It's definitely not a fast strategy though as most of the time they're stuck in the fog near a car. It is one of the safest with jug behind you and a town you can run figure 8's in.

Having the electric trap, turret, and turbine is also really fun when camping with 4 people (atleast it's a safe place to use them). We each collected all of them then took turns putting our turbines down. Got really boring after 5 rounds of not having to shoot a single bullet though lol.

I want something fast, but no harm trying this.

Trust me dude you cannot go wrong with a good ol' fashioned cabin in the fog camp the spawns are very fast there I would even go as far as to say that they rival that of the Diner plus it's incredibly fun because of the amount of danger you plus if things get a little too hectic you can just jump into the teleporter.

• 2 weeks later...

Best camping spot: Bus depot, behind the dumpster location where the navcard is located. Place a turret there, it should never break because you can also get turbines from the spawn room. You could camp there until 30ish.

Best training spot: Farm with the farm door closed. Use Mustangs and/or Ray Gun. Spawns are very fast. Train until 40, then use Jet Gun until 200.

The fastest TranZit progressing is made by going to the farm, leaving the gate closed, and run there.

Most time is lost by traveling around, searching the box, doing stuff. So I recommend to reduce that as good as you can. Instead of hunting the Hatch over and over, Bowie can work fine too. Don't see it as a must to add the bus parts (who cares what is mounted or not when you run your train somewhere).

Being not too choosy with guns helps to, so you don't have to hit the box 20 times. M&S + something out of the box and good.

I think its been mentioned, but outside farm with no doors open is quick. Theres only 4 spawn points i think, and you could simply use mustang and sally and a war machine to spawn kill them in the early rounds, to about 15-20. From there get a ray gun and use that to about 40. Then jetgun from then on. This strategy is fast and keeps you on your toes due to their wild spawns so its also fun.

Best camping spot: Bus depot, behind the dumpster location where the navcard is located. Place a turret there, it should never break because you can also get turbines from the spawn room. You could camp there until 30ish.

Best training spot: Farm with the farm door closed. Use Mustangs and/or Ray Gun. Spawns are very fast. Train until 40, then use Jet Gun until 200.

I will probably HAVE to try this. especially with a buddy. Get a ray gun to help.

I will probably HAVE to try this. especially with a buddy. Get a ray gun to help.

If you're talking about the camping spot, yeah it's great. I am not sure if you can have more than 1 turret, but if you can, with 4 players you could have 4 turrets back there, which would be ridiculously powerful. The turret mows down zombies so fast even in the 20s. In terms of weapons, I used the PaP'd HAMR and PaP'd Ray Gun. Also make sure you have monkeys because in the mid 20s you will probably find you'll need them to get a reload in.

Another camping spot I just thought might be better is sitting in the back of the bus depot room where you find the first bus part. You open the door to the outside with the turbine, and keep the side door closed. Only problem is, I'm not sure if there is a place to put the turbine down without automatically opening the side door. Might have to try this strategy out some time.