Hardest place to train?

What are some of the hardest places to train in mob of the dead. I want to challenge myself a little with the map and since its easy to recover most of the time I think I might try some of your hardest places.

(Please don't say some impossible areas ex: the place where you get the plane part at the bottom of the spiral staircase lol,.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sort of forced to train in the room where you have to shock the three generators to deactivate the door in the wardens office. We had the door to the docks closed (I figure if you have that open it would be impossible) it was intense :)

I tried to do it the round after that and got downed :lol:

Hmm. One place I'd give you for a train attempt is the citadel tunnels. If you run the entire thing it isn't impossible, but it is easy to get caught on edges or get caught up in a zombies spawn. It's almost like NML while the zombies spawn in.

Generator Room is actually not a bad train ;) It's not the safest and not the easiest, but you can handle it. With the path through the middle of the room you got a nice alternative path to avoid big incoming lines. Cutbacks are also well possible, but often not necessary. The spawn behaviour itself, the activated spawn points, do not let the zombies come in too crazy.

Warden is to handle in most situations, if the trap is active. If the trap is not active, it is a spot for you.

Extremely hardcore are also those 2 areas in the back of the roof. Behind the plane itself, to the side of the starting strip, there are like those 2 areas that look like you can do a train. But in solo, they go crazy. (However nice in 3-4ppl, have one running the classic train in front of the plane around the structure, and then one in each of those, should work without problems.)

Interesting is also the citadels tunnel. When you go down the stairs from warden's office, you get into a room with one spawn and 2 doors. Again in solo ugly, but in coop to handle. Could also be one for you.

My favorite for this challenge would probably be the washing machine room. Nah, not the whole one, behind the fence only. Since there is only 1 spawn point (through the door in the fence), you can do a half circle fore and back (or like always a cut back, whatever people call it nowadays, anyway like you run in the sushi bar). It works actually well, until too many come at the same time and zedds spread out, forcing you to do a mini triple cutback on only one half of the small area. But it can work, however still depending on luck at what point the big zombie groups come in.

Another one which I use very often in coop is on the bridge. Instead of the center, use the side where the chairs spawn, be only behind the boxes. Usually you get your calm time there in coop, not being distracted by other players and with only a few zombies it's easy. But with a full spawn, it again gets crazy and could be one for a crazy solo train challenge.

Another one could be found before you take the stairs to the spiral stairs, where this box is. You see a pillar in the middle, around this one. Pretty sick one though.

Then we got the infirmary dog room of course, a damned area ;)

These are trains that work in coop, when you get a reduced spawn intensity. I'd never recommend them for solo. If you rather look for something, that still works, but is just not the super easy stuff, I may recommend maybe a train within the spiral stairs area.

My list of training areas

1. *Docks since zombies spawn fast in numbers here

2. *Warden office

3. *Stair way

4. *Generator room

5. *First dog spawn area both bottom and top open

6. Shower room

7. *Hell retriever spawn only until round 10-15 to dangerous

8. *Spawn room area with door open

9. Roof

10. Bridge

11. Cafe

There will be a * for hard training area's. Also it seems the map is tight so getting corner is easy so have a zombie shield before going at it. :)

As someone else said, the place in the docks where you obtain the plane part.

I once had to get the part, Round 7 [Low I know] but while I was in there, everyone got downed and Brutus spawned inside that really small area. Zombies climbing North, South, East and West along with Brutus. Real hard.

Made Round 7 feel like it was Round 50.

Wardens office, docks is challenging to or the hallway with the 2000 dollar gate to jug, the dog room before the roof entrance, or in front of the plane around the lil gate square thing, for other maps try the trample steam room with the couch open, the little area near the double elevators on the top of the roof, the sliquifier room, and the spawn on tranzit try the power room where the avagadro spawns in at and the ak74u area when the bus is there is kind of intense and on town survival the downstairs of the bar where you build the jetgun in tranzit

Hardest? The back corner of the operating room in the infirmary. No running around the operating table allowed!

Or on top of the electric chairs steps on the bridge. Don't run down the stairs!

On the walkway to the infirmary on the third floor is pretty hard. Don't fall off!

• 2 weeks later...

00:05 Cafeteria

02:21 Roof

03:08 Docks

06:11 Showers

08:12 Bridge

09:42 Spiral Stairs Top

12:18 Spiral Stairs Mid/Bottom

13:49 Front of Cafeteria

15:49 Generator Room

17:30 Warden's Office

19:32 Roof Starting Ramp Coop Trains