When Shangri-La Occurs

what if its not a moon at all blocking the sun?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/44536723/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/watch-earth-eclipse-sun/#.UbtkYtjpycc

in this link (hear me out), a satellites particular orbit around Earth eclipsed the Sun. ok let me phrase that better, it was using the Earth to eclipse the Sun.

"For three weeks near midnight Las Cruces time our orbit has the Earth pass between SDO and the sun," SDO scientists wrote in a statement. "These eclipses can last up to 72 minutes in the middle of an eclipse season."

ok so lets just say with ALL the out of the ordinary stuff that happens within the wonderful world of Cod Zombies, whos to say Earth isnt eclipsing the Sun at that point? but again i just pulled this outta then air :roll:

Okay, I must admit, you got me there. :D

Now that you've shown me some evidence that, possibly the Earth was doing the eclipsing, then okay you win this round :lol:

BUT

I realized that we've gotten off topic of the original topic. But this argument of WHERE Shangri-La was a good one. :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I must admit, you got me there. :D

Now that you've shown me some evidence that, possibly the Earth was doing the eclipsing, then okay you win this round :lol:

BUT

I realized that we've gotten off topic of the original topic. But this argument of WHERE Shangri-La was a good one. :D

you proved a very worthy adversary yourself :) best debate ive had in a long time but yes yes now back to the original topic at hand

but yes the O4 jumping around time has kinda distorted the timeline (well for me) and the whole situation with brock and gary intrigues me. :geek:

after completing the EE they are free right? like did that free them in their time frame during the eclipse, but Shangri-La to me is still a mystery

Are they free? Well no, at the end of the EE theres one more radio that brings Brock and Gary full circle ;)

Brock: "Now entering the antichamber. I see some sort of altar and there is a rock suspended above it. This is just wonderful, an inscription: Rich-tof-en. Richtofen. Gary, take an etching."

*Etching can be heard as Brock continues*

Brock: "Rock above the altar seems to be suspended in thin air! I am going to remove it now!"

*Teleporting noise is heard*

Gary: "We've been in this jungle for days and haven't seen any sign of this hidden temple."

Brock: "We cannot give up; it has to be here."

Gary: "I can't shake this feeling like we're going in circles."

Brock: "We should head to higher ground and take a look."

*Trampling though the forest is heard.*

Brock: "The heat and humidity is just excruciating. According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range, just up this river. Gary, do you hear that? A waterfall, we must be close! Hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead. If this is truly a gateway to Argatha, my work will finally be validated!"

They're unfortunately stuck in a time loop (weird that Die Rise and MotD have a similar thing going on with loops, just released that)

whoa, ok now i see..damn thats crazy, their cycle wasnt broken so they keep repeating it over and over.

now i cant stop thinkin about the timeline flow of the maps lol i never thought about it til today but out of all the maps, Shangri-La would have to be the one where i have no idea or clue of its time period and its hurting my brain :cry: lol

now i gotta search the forums for some shangri-la research