Ok first I'd like to say: Oh good the forums are back up! :D That's good!

Ok now moving on, six.... Six six six six SIX....

It's just this number that keeps being seen everywhere sense tranzit....

Group 601

Die rise: The dragon is on the 66th floor (see inside of elevators)

Mob of the dead: "My boy tommy? He's six now..."

Putting 115----> flipping machine ------> 666

Why? I haven't noticed this but resently but what's with these seven sixes? We need to five what these theyre four to three what we can do two help. In form me of your theory's if you have one.... (Blast off :lol: ....)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 666 is Lucifer's number for one thing. That's been heavily incorporated for MotD. I think all these sixes are foreshadowing that Lucifer/Devil has ben in Zombies this whole time. Remember that quote from Samantha from Moon?

"The blackness will swallow your soul! There's something way worse than you in there Richtofen!"

I think this means he's been in the MPD that whole time. And I have no doubt we'll see him again in BO2.

• Administrators

Well 666 is Lucifer's number for one thing. That's been heavily incorporated for MotD. I think all these sixes are foreshadowing that Lucifer/Devil has ben in Zombies this whole time. Remember that quote from Samantha from Moon?

"The blackness will swallow your soul! There's something way worse than you in there Richtofen!"

I think this means he's been in the MPD that whole time. And I have no doubt we'll see him again in BO2.

^

Since Kino, most people assumed that the number 6 was in relation to Nova 6. Don't kill me on saying this, but if I recall correctly, it was also used as a by-product for a few zombies such as the Nova Crawlers (but not all). Over time, we began to see less and less of Nova 6's appearance.

The number after "five" is six.... :shock: THATS THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE ONE YET! :lol:

Ya know, my friends and I always joked that they should make a sequel to "Five" called "Six", and have it take place in a building called the Hexagon :lol:

Also, if they ever made a Bermuda triangle map, would they have to call it "Three"...?