More advantageous camping area at Cell block

BinSys

Hi everyone,

I would like to report about more advantageous camping area at Cell block. Recently, I often find players camping at the back of double tap root beer.I looked like a safe camp. So our group developped a new strategy for making the camp collapse.

When you confirmed that other team begins to camp at the back of double tap root beer, your team goes to the front of M14 and begins to camp there. All zombies spawn only from a barricade and near olympia. No zombies come from the behind door. This is a collapse strategy using spawn control of zombies. Your team can buy ammo easily. On the other hand, it is so difficult for other team to buy it. By this, the team camping at the back of double tap root beer will be collapsed.

I can show the situation at the M14 area when the other team is camping at the back of double tap root beer. The film is as follows. It is found that we can kill zombies easily even at R24.

bsxVZEQcCxE

I have to say that this strategy is not safe for all situations. This strategy is useful for a team camping at the back of double tap root beer.

Acknowledgement domo001, mirinn29, MIZU-HANA, patrokekunzite, runrun49, shogo1367s

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I've been looking for a strategy like this. My only way to get the team off of the catwalk behind double tap has been to bum rush and try to knife them off which usually goes horribly, or a taint. I'm going to be putting this strategy to much use. Thanks for posting this.

My only criticism would be the music in your video, I had to turn the volume off. LOL

Wow I've been looking for a strategy like this. My only way to get the team off of the catwalk behind double tap has been to bum rush and try to knife them off which usually goes horribly, or a taint. I'm going to be putting this strategy to much use. Thanks for posting this.

My only criticism would be the music in your video, I had to turn the volume off. LOL

Thank you for your comments. When you used this strategy, I'm glad if you tell me the result. I have more advantageous camp areas for each camp area. Also I'll report it.

As that film has included our talking, I replaced it to music. XD

Lol I didn't mind the music at all. I actually rather enjoy the different mixes people put up on gameplay.

All that aside very nice video showing the camp and how easy/effective it can be. I was impressed with your headshot's till I saw you were using deadshot :P but either way your work is always great and credible so kudo's man.

Lol I didn't mind the music at all. I actually rather enjoy the different mixes people put up on gameplay.

All that aside very nice video showing the camp and how easy/effective it can be. I was impressed with your headshot's till I saw you were using deadshot :P but either way your work is always great and credible so kudo's man.

Thank you for your comments.

I'm glad if this strategy is useful for you and your team. ^^

Great strategy man.

So say if both spots were free, what would ideally be the better place to camp at?

Thank you for your comments.

Yes! There are some camping areas in Cell block. I have some ideas for the areas. There are more advantageous camping area for each camping area. So I investigated 9 patterns of them recently. But other patterns may be remained. I'll report it after I got them.

Man, Bin, you are so clever! I use that camping strategy behind Double-Tap all the time. And until now, I believed it to be the best. But every strategy has its flaws. I hope to not go against you because you're cream me! Good job at finding an interesting counter to this strategy.

Thank you for your comments. I'm honored for it.

Yes! This strategy has some problems. This strategy is not the best of Cell block. So I have already had a strategy opposite to this strategy. I'll submit it after I have a film of it. For Grief mode, each strategy has opposite strategies. It looks like the game of scissors-paper-rock. ^^