• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool catch, and it does make some sense relating to zombies, considering the whole Shangri La connection to Mars. However, you could order them any way you want to.

Abigal

Russman

Marlton

Samuel

ARMS

Our characters act like Arms for Maxis/Richtofen.

or

Russman

Abigal

Marlton

Samuel

RAMS

I got nothin' for this. Maybe Rams in Dead Ops Arcade. But that's just a ridiculous stretch.

I'd like to say it's a lead, but we don't really have any way to order our characters like it was in BO pre-Moon, so I'd say coincidence. If we here any more connections to Mars in Zombies, I'd probably suspect a little more than just coincidence.

It fits with the huge theory that Shangri La is on Mars. What if we might be going to Mars with the N4. Or maybe it's hinting that it's a jungle map since Mars is related to Shangri La. If the next map is a jungle/swamp like map, I think this idea might be related to it. Either that or Treyarch are screwing with our minds

It fits with the huge theory that Shangri La is on Mars. What if we might be going to Mars with the N4. Or maybe it's hinting that it's a jungle map since Mars is related to Shangri La. If the next map is a jungle/swamp like map, I think this idea might be related to it. Either that or Treyarch are screwing with our minds

I don't see how we would go anywhere outside of Planet earth because of the loading screen. The amount of cost it would be to make a mars animation for the main menu is way outside the budget that 3arch probably put on the game.

If they're willing to do an anagram for the BO1 DLC titles, doing it for the characters definitely ain't a stretch.

Nice catch :)

I have to agree. They do a lot of these things intentionally, and Mars is something that has been brought up many a time by this community due to Shangri La, and of course, the Dev's tweets to each other, and to us.

I doubt it means much, but it probably IS intentional.

Lmao.

Handsome, Al, Sal, Finn= HASF:

Hyaluronic Acid Stimulating Factor:

A viscous fluid carbohydrate present in connective tissue, synovial fluid and the humors of the eye.

Human Alternative Splicing Factor:

During the RNA splicing event, different combinations of exons can be joined together to create diverse array of mRNA's from a single pre mRNA.

O.o

I think it's coincidently funny.

• 2 weeks later...

It fits with the huge theory that Shangri La is on Mars

The Mars theory doesn't really make sense for couple of reasons

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=32827

Heres my thread on why that doesn't make sense/when it could occur (the events of Shangri-La)

But the spelling of Mars may or may not be intentional, after all, 3Arch did say that everything that put into the game is there for a reason ;)

Heres a possibility that we may go to Mars for DLC4, because BOII's DLC is going in a pattern with BOI's DLC

Up: Ascension, Die Rise.

Big Name Actors: Call of the Dead, Mob of the Dead.

Mythological: Shangri-La, Agartha

(Don't ask me why I stated Agartha, this community will rage if I told them why)

Outer space: Moon, (maybe) Mars

So you may be right, IDK we're gonna have to wait until DLC4 gets released or teased.