So I recently I joined the forum and I just wanted to say hi.

Okay so your probably wondering about me.. well I hope so at least.

Anyway i'm a cod player obviously and what I do is go around and annoy people on the game since i'm terrible at it but don't worry most of the time I play normally. My name is Acacia. It's pronounced A-cay-sha and it's a weird name I know. Theres a little weird info about me in my signature. I'm a shipper and I do a few fan arts for zombies. I'm pretty terrible at zombies my best round are:

Der riese - 50

Town - 25

These scores won't show on the ps3 account I have listed because I did it on my normal account which is the one I don't feel safe sharing on the internet.

That's all I have to say about myself really I guess i'm a pretty simple person or I just don't know what else to write.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDZ, Acacia! :)

50 rounds is not bad, just so you know. A lot of people quit before 30.

I see you play Xbox. Maybe we could play sometime?

Please ask any questions you may have and enjoy your stay.

Thanks and I guess it's not that bad of a score and I would love to play but unfortantly I don't have call of duty on the xbox only ps3.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of great players, theorists, strategists, and just fun people are here. We're all very helpful and enjoy a strong sense of community (you'll see).

Now's a particularly great time to join because registration for the Olympics is underway. As everyone stated above, 50 rounds requires some definite skill, so why not put your skills to the ultimate test and join the Olympics. You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Even if you don't win a prize, you'll at least meet many new and old members of the forum. Follow the link in my signature.

Once again, welcome to the forum! :)