Good luck with that.

Don't know how anyone could go beyoned 50 without being insanely bored.

Not to mention the feeling that I have when I notice that I am just wasting time. (Usually kicks in at around 25/30) :lol:

This. Main reason I suicide on 40 or 50 is because I just feel like it's too much of a time investment.

@Lemonade, you're right, the ability to keep an attention span for an extended period of time is a skill in and of itself. However, I am personally more impressed with things like NML and First Room WRs (Steve, Alvar, etc.) because I feel those types of challenges are purely about juking skills. In high round games, it's more about consistency and getting into a rhythm more than anything else.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I've made it over 30 only a few times, and that's because of the people I played with. Solo, my games are commonly over by 10, im happy if I hit double digits and im proud when I get close to twenty, even though I've made it to higher rounds. I really don't have a strategy for any map excerpts die rise and that's just buy the pdw hit power build sliquifier. I would love a solid strategy like I've got for Kino der toten.

Point of all that is high round is different for everybody. Point isbto have fun.

Good luck with that.

Don't know how anyone could go beyoned 50 without being insanely bored.

Not to mention the feeling that I have when I notice that I am just wasting time. (Usually kicks in at around 25/30) :lol:

Signed ;)

But I gotta say, there is something to it. It is boring, and it is a waste of time. But what would be the difference of doing 10 Round 50 games or one round 100 game. In the end, you waste the same amount of time. There is just a feeling coming up once you achieved your target, it's just that you have done it. It's like my rich uncle going to the opera with his wife, first row, so he can say "I did it". But I know him, he rather would like to see Rammstein and AC DC. But he was Opera first row, Prestige Level 10. And that is, what a Round xy run is. Pointless, but Prestige. Like I hear "uhh, he was opera first row", I also hear "uhh, he did 200".

I did it myself in the old days (100), and it felt great, I don't regret it actually. Indeed I'm thinking of doing a 100 again in BO2.

But we have to be clear, and I know this is a delicate topic. If you're above a certain skill level, a high round record is at some point just a matter of endurance, and no longer a matter of skill. My opinion. The path you run, the things you do, the zombie spawn behaviour and everything is at some point so burned into yourself, that nothing can go wrong, except your focus says goodbye.

But yeah, in the end it's the feel of having it done, that makes it worth in some way. On the other hand, 10 funny coop games are 10x more fun, maybe you meet very nice mates in there with that you have contact for a long time.