this weekend im going to try to get to round 200 hundred on shi no numa on pc. first off I know it will be boring and time consuming but I know Ive definitly got the time to do it. I need music in the backround make it somewhat more fun. if anyone has a playlist of music that is really good id like to use it. so if anyone has any tips I would like to hear them k thx bie

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this weekend im going to try to get to round 200 hundred on shi no numa on pc. first off I know it will be boring and time consuming but I know Ive definitly got the time to do it. I need music in the backround make it somewhat more fun. if anyone has a playlist of music that is really good id like to use it. so if anyone has any tips I would like to hear them k thx bie

whats ur highest round their so far?thats A high goal mate :)

Round 199: Fuse breaks....

I still to this day dont understand how some people can just sit there for hours and run trains while slowly taking out the zombie's... I start dozing off at round 40 alone... And someone always lags out when I play with randoms, then everyone leaves...

However, I am somehow compleatly capible of getting to round 30 on a map, leaving and then getting to round 30 again on another map... Perplexing...

We talkin Black Ops 1 or WaW here?

We talkin Black Ops 1 or WaW here?

:lol:

yes huge difference! lol I'm assuming WaW... otherwise that would be like a month long ordeal !

There are few feelings better than the feeling of accomplishment on your first high round game. I know I remember mine well :) And this is coming from someone who's never cracked 100. The best piece of advice I can give you is to have fun with it. If your heart's not into it, you won't make it far at all. Also, don't be disappointed if you don't hit 200. For someone who's never been over 30, even round 40 would be a HUGE improvement. People underestimate the lengths of those rounds.

Oh, and good call on the music ;) Good luck!

my first round 38 was soooo awesome. And then my first 50 on die rise was awesome. and then my 79 on die rise was awesome. then my round 100 on motd was extremely fun. each time I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. So yea, round 40 will feel awesome for you

There are few feelings better than the feeling of accomplishment on your first high round game. I know I remember mine well :) And this is coming from someone who's never cracked 100. The best piece of advice I can give you is to have fun with it. If your heart's not into it, you won't make it far at all. Also, don't be disappointed if you don't hit 200. For someone who's never been over 30, even round 40 would be a HUGE improvement. People underestimate the lengths of those rounds.

hes playing or did play on waw, so 24 zombies a round, no matter the round.(once spawn cap is reached probably round 6-10

hes playing or did play on waw, so 24 zombies a round, no matter the round.(once spawn cap is reached probably round 6-10

So rounds will not take so long.

But I got a question, someone told me that round 90 would take "at least a hundred hours." I can not see how round 90 on town would take that long. I know there aer no wonder weapons but round 100 on motd only took 12. how can 10 less rounds take 88 more hours.

But I got a question, someone told me that round 90 would take "at least a hundred hours." I can not see how round 90 on town would take that long. I know there aer no wonder weapons but round 100 on motd only took 12. how can 10 less rounds take 88 more hours.

due to massive zombie health.BTW if your up for a MASSIVE challenge mate...PM me ;)

If you were playing a map on BO1 or BO2 without a wonderweapon or trap at your disposal, then yes, it would take well over 100 hours to reach round 100, if even possible.

Normal weapons are useless, as you will know yourself, and trying to kill zombies with a weapon that is doing nothing will result in the zombie dying off by themselves and respawning, so by say round 70-75, you will not be able to physically kill zombies before they respawn, making the rounds technically impossible.

Difference here though, is that WaW Shi No Numa, only spawns 24 zombies per round, MAXIMUM, so it is possible with the use of the Wunderwaffe, to go well past 100 on WaW.

A lot of long term players out there have surpassed 100 on it. My personal best was 133. Took around... 8-9 hours?

It is by FAR, the easiest map of them all to break 100. Next would have to be MotD or Ascension.

King Jaq said in his Round 82 Town video that each round past 75 was taking 5+ hours. That's simply ridiculous.

Personally I never plan on playing past Round 50, because I feel like once you reach that round, you've essentially "beaten" the map. Any death after Round 50 would probably be due to a stupid mistake or inconsistency in one's strategy. Just my opinion.

King Jaq said in his Round 82 Town video that each round past 75 was taking 5+ hours. That's simply ridiculous.

Personally I never plan on playing past Round 50, because I feel like once you reach that round, you've essentially "beaten" the map. Any death after Round 50 would probably be due to a stupid mistake or inconsistency in one's strategy. Just my opinion.

This. That's actually how it goes for just about every map, although for most maps you would have to go higher than 50 to consider it "beaten". Usually 100. But yeah, I don't think any round higher than 50 is necessary for Town or Farm.

Health increases exponentially. I still feel like 100 is possible on Town due to the lava's ability to take up to half of the zombie's health (it may be more than that) but it would still take upwards of 40 hours. :)

for most maps you would have to go higher than 50 to consider it "beaten". Usually 100. But yeah, I don't think any round higher than 50 is necessary for Town or Farm.

I disagree. Zombie spawn rates cap out at round 64, meaning that as long as you keep to your strategy, every single horde should be identical to the last past round 64. For that matter, its nearly impossible to see the difference between spawn rates at round 64 and rates at round 50. That's because of how spawn rates work.

So for example, it might take a full horde to spawn in in 80 seconds on round 30 and then 75 seconds on round 40. Now say in that same game it takes the same horde 42 seconds to spawn in on round 50. On round 64, that same horde might spawn in at about 41.8 seconds

I think Duckcall's post addresses this more fully if someone cares to find it :mrgreen:

for most maps you would have to go higher than 50 to consider it "beaten". Usually 100. But yeah, I don't think any round higher than 50 is necessary for Town or Farm.

I disagree. Zombie spawn rates cap out at round 64, meaning that as long as you keep to your strategy, every single horde should be identical to the last past round 64. For that matter, its nearly impossible to see the difference between spawn rates at round 64 and rates at round 50. That's because of how spawn rates work.

So for example, it might take a full horde to spawn in in 80 seconds on round 30 and then 75 seconds on round 40. Now say in that same game it takes the same horde 42 seconds to spawn in on round 50. On round 64, that same horde might spawn in at about 41.8 seconds

I think Duckcall's post addresses this more fully if someone cares to find it :mrgreen:

Yeah, pretty much this. The spawn rate at Round 50 is very close to the max spawn rate at 64. Also, most of the high round strategies on zombie maps (such as insta-trap on Kino, or PaP strategy on Ascension) are usable past Round 40, 45 the latest. I figure if you can kill 1500-2000 zombies with that endgame strategy, you have the skill to get to whatever round you want.

Yeah, pretty much this. The spawn rate at Round 50 is very close to the max spawn rate at 64. Also, most of the high round strategies on zombie maps (such as insta-trap on Kino, or PaP strategy on Ascension) are usable past Round 40, 45 the latest. I figure if you can kill 1500-2000 zombies with that endgame strategy, you have the skill to get to whatever round you want.

I disagree with the last sentence. I feel that part of skill is definitely having the attention span to not screw up. 2000 zombies past round 50 is like, what? Round 65? You aren't even halfway to 100 at 65. 78 is the halfway point. I normally lose focus between 70-90 and go down a couple times—there's a reason 100 is so sought after. You have to be really, really disciplined to go that far.

I'm going for a WR on Town right now. (Failed at 34 at Farm, perfect. I started spacing out and made a few simple mistakes. I felt like using PaP'd guns would make the rounds pass faster, and frankly I'm too sick of Farm to return right now :P ) Anyway, I'm currently at 30, with the game paused, and it took me an hour and a half. I used to be one of those people that go to a little over 20 and say "Hey, this is easy." Well, past it turns into a mental game. In my past MotD round 40, I felt it a lot. I got downed from talking to a friend in an XBL Party from lack of focus. I got downed shortly after from not being prepared for the hoard after a bathroom break. The spawn rate increase is pretty intimidating. So if you think 50+ is going to be easy by running trains, you are very wrong. The stretch in round length only makes it harder. If you're feeling determined to go far, just know what you're getting yourself into.

• Administrators

Four words: invest in a cooler. Nothing sucks more than having your console overheat. Install the game if necessary...just be aware of all precautions so your game isn't interrupted by something external.

No joke, your Solo runs will be excruciatingly tiresome once you go beyond 65-ish. Guns are pretty ineffective at this point so you will need to heavily rely on traps (given that there are some in the map you're in). Kino is the greatest example of using traps effectively. But as perfectlemonade said, you will need lots of discipline to make it to 100. It's not impossible and not difficult, but it isn't something to achieve very easily if you have a short attention span.

• Moderators

Good luck with that.

Don't know how anyone could go beyoned 50 without being insanely bored.

Not to mention the feeling that I have when I notice that I am just wasting time. (Usually kicks in at around 25/30) :lol:

My ADD is insane, which is probably the main reason I've never been to round 100 despite a couple attempts. It's actually visible in my gameplay a lot - I can never slow down enough to make a crawler, hit the box, etc. This is usually why an average game for me can end in the late teens or early twenties, when it had the potential to go much higher. My high round games often end because of this or some other stupid mistake.

Usually, though, I just don't have the attention span to start a round 100 game :lol: