I did a double-take when I saw this on Reddit....

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thus begins my journey to convince the Zombies community keep the N4.

In all honesty, I will be pissed off if they're killed off.

However the "100% unsanctioned" comment makes me think Vonderhaar is just trolling, right?

EDIT: Checked his twitter, he wrote it 10 hours ago. But his been retweeting O4 fanboys, so he obviously thinks the same. I'm afraid with his status in the community that it could influence Treyarch's decision to do such a thing.

• Moderators

I can live witht the N4 being in the next map.

And the O4 in the last map pack. (And I most certainly don't want any kind of "epic" 8 player zombies map with both of the groups. PS3s would start to not work anymore.)

Last map pack: A nice classic map with the O4.

Next one: Something with the N4.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is called "diplomacy". :P

Now if I would be in charge I would have fired the guy who said: Hey let's make these characters just to make Lenne sad."

Just kidding.

And thus begins my journey to convince the Zombies community keep the N4.

In all honesty, I will be pissed off if they're killed off.

However the "100% unsanctioned" comment makes me think Vonderhaar is just trolling, right?

EDIT: Checked his twitter, he wrote it 10 hours ago. But his been retweeting O4 fanboys, so he obviously thinks the same. I'm afraid with his status in the community that it could influence Treyarch's decision to do such a thing.

Well technically they've been killed off before... possibly multiple times... They just refuse to stay dead...

I wouldn't mind, as long as it's a decent ending. Marlton and Russman were alright, but they're just not the characters I enjoy. I want the O4 back SO MUCH lol.

Oh, and @_rez_ even retweeted Vonderhaar's tweet.

Holy crap!

rez also tweeted: Earthquake!

About a month and a half ago. Hmm...

And Jimmy's twitter bio is slab...

Ladies and gentleman... get ready for Aghartha!

Argotha seems like a final-type map for the end of black ops 2 zombies...

Black ops 1 took us to the depths of space... Black ops 2 takes us to the center of the earth...

Tranzit and Die Rise easter eggs were terrible in my opinion. MOTD was good but not rewarding. If the last map has a crap easter egg with no reward, I'll be so pissed. WaW ended with style in a map so good it's probably the favourite of most zombie fans. BoPS ended well too, so they'll need to step it up.

• 1 month later...