New map idea: Ax7 Nightmare!

As a bonus for Compleating the Easter egg, players will gain access to this special map:

Ax7 Nightmare!

You play as:

M. Shadows

Johnny Christ

Z. Vengence

And

Aron llejay

Here's how it starts off:

Ax7: Mid song: Carry on

Outside you see tons of normal people in the audience, but then you hear:

rawr.... RAWR!

As the crowd suddenly becomes zombies, then the band members laugh as their instruments become weapons and begin slaughtering the crowds of zombie's...

Now unlike other zombie's maps, this one works a bit different: In this game there's crowds of people everywhere and zombies... Mainly other zombies...

Basicly, the zombies only want you! They're going to ignore anyone else they see... Because appeariantly zombies are big Ax7 brain fans...

So as your about, killing and being awsome, there are some other little Easter eggs of dead zombie characters about...

Wonder weapons:

The bottle of ???: When thrown into a group of zombies causes them to stumble toward you as if they were slipping on seliquifier goo... Does no damage, but when used on a team mate it makes them briefly invincible like the vr11... Comes in 3s from the box: Tactical

The wunder-ROCKER: A super awsome guitar-Wunderwaffe hybrid that can be played infanantly but requires a 40 sec recharge between overheatings... Comes from box

Upgraded: The Symphony waffe dg2, a wider range of electricity zaps and a cool new camo...

Perks:

Juggernog, Speedcola, Double-Tap 2.0, Quick Revive, Mule kick, Eletric cherry

Box: Hell-ified

Buildables:

MOTD style (collected and then built, not peices picked up one at a time)

The drum set: When played, sends eletric-shockwaves about, killing any that come too close, built on the stage from 3 different sized drums

The bace: When played, sends ear-shattering directed sound waves at all zombies, distorting and killing them, built on stage from strings, a Handel, and a guitar bace....

The speakers: While rocking out on stage, all zombies on stage will receive damage as if a guardian has been placed over the whole stage, built from wire, a black box, and dials...

Interactabels:

One can find 4 season passes in the lobbys, finding all four will give you access to the stage Via the VIP lounge...

Now for the map: It's got a few areas and is a bit like the layout of "Encore" but not exactly:

In a ring arround the stage there are four normal lobby's, and above the main lobby is the VIP lounge, the stage is exactly like the one from encore, with people and zombies swarmed arround it...

The main lobby: A golden lobby with LED lights everywhere, zombie's come in from windows towards the stage and other holes in walls... The M14 is buyable off the wall with the olyimpia... Along with of course, Quick Revive...

If you walk arround you'll find a few CIA agents talking, arm wrestling, and drinking with CDC agents... At the bar you can see the avagadro who may wave to you...

Head down the buyable hallway to your left and you'll end up outside in the courtyard where zombies come up from the ground, an mp5 is avaible here with a mini-Uzi... In one area you can find Al arlington talking with Brutus, Billy, Finn, and Sal.. Denizens can be seen running in the bushes...

Now there is a stage door here but you can not open it from this side... But if you head down, you can reach an area where you can buy Eletric cherry from under the stage, despite the fact you can't access the stage...

Keep going and you'll find the ak74u on the wall along with another lobby of dark blue color, here you can find the b23r and claymores... Zombies come from windows and you can buy speed cola from here... A few nova jumpers can be seen on strip poles... :? :| :oops:

If you head on, you'll find a bathroom that you can walk around, but if you head inside you can purchase juggernog from beside the sinks and condom machines... ;)

Also in an open bathroom stall there's an empty afterlife character, that when knifed will slam the door, dropping a pass under it for you to grab...

If you head to the white lounge outside the bathroom, you'll find a few maniquins about... As well as a stairway up to the VIP lounge and a few hell hounds with a couple of prisoners and guards... There's a SVU here and a Pdw, Double tap 2.0 is found near these two .. Also the box originally spawns here...

Now, inorder to access the VIP lounge, players must have all four passes, one is found in the bathroom, one is at the starting room on the bar, one is In the court yard in a phone box or a trash can, and the last one is in the blue lounge under one of the pole dancing novas... :lol:

Once you have all those you can head upstairs... The lounge is now always open for you, and you can buy mule kick whenever you want, as well as semtex... Up here you can find 8 little chairs with: Reserved for: Samule, misty, marelton, russman, Nikolai, takeo, Dempsky, and Richtofen/Sam... As this is hell and they're not dead yet...

But the main reason for being up here is the stage, once you've killed enough zombies (shown by random countdown timers arou d the map) the stage will light up, when it's lit a player can jump from the windows of the VIP lounge and crowd serf all the way to the stage...

On the stage are the buildables that all help with your zombie killing awesomeness! Likewise in the "sniper tower" there is pack a punch nestled away secretly! Also, if you head down to the door there's a wall weapon called: Mic that counts as a melee weapon:

Mic: Hold down the knife button to charge and release to scream and blow zombies back!

Now the stage is awsome for killing zombies, however after a while the stage will loose all it's power and pack a punch will turn off, and the buildables as well... To regain your stage, kill zombies outside of the stage...

Also if you're doing well enough the crowd may offer drops as tokens of appreciation!

When your ready to leave, simply step out the back door which will close behind you...

That's the epic special map I hope to see as a reward map for compleating the Easter eggs!

Let me hear your thoughts about fighting drunk zombies onstage as Ax7 with a Wunderwaffe-guitar... 8-)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in all the DLCs so far we've gotten four MP maps and two zombies maps, so if there was a zombie DLC it would only stand to reason there would be four new maps, a zombies epic, and another map...

Assume a few of those is turned/greif and say there's now the epic map and 3 survival maps:

Now let's say each of these survival maps has a tiny little 30gs Easter egg in them, not hard, not complex...

Now let's move on to when one has compleated these Easter eggs, it should release this map for the player to play all he/she wants, five-unlock-style...

Well in all the DLCs so far we've gotten four MP maps and two zombies maps, so if there was a zombie DLC it would only stand to reason there would be four new maps, a zombies epic, and another map...

Assume a few of those is turned/greif and say there's now the epic map and 3 survival maps:

Now let's say each of these survival maps has a tiny little 30gs Easter egg in them, not hard, not complex...

Now let's move on to when one has compleated these Easter eggs, it should release this map for the player to play all he/she wants, five-unlock-style...

slightly confused :lol:

Bur as long as i getta play this map im happy

• 1 month later...

Well you forgot the hidden song? Well maybe we could place 3 R.I.P The Rev graves around the map and when you hit the action buttons on them "A Little Peice Of Heven" plays as the spng? Or "Nightmare" refering to the title or maybe "afterlife"??

Good idea for a map honestly. I just think this would be a waste of time though. Why would you want to play as Avenged Sevenfold? I would love to play as more compelling characters who have a purpose (Even the Five characters had one). Sure, granted it would be kinda fun to play as a band member from a popular Metal band, but it wouldn't be a very interesting thing to do. Plus most of the things listed are gimmicky in nature. If this were to happen it would be more subtle.

I like the idea of when completing all easter egg on all maps you get a new map. But it would be expensive to do. I also think A7x is currently busy finishing and promoting Hail to the King so they wouldn't have time to do something as time extensive as doing mo-cap is.

Good idea though.

Well it's not designed to be a big purposefull map, its designed to be a simple map where you can kill zombies as AX7 with sound epic-like...

It's more there to be a reward, play as ax7 in hell alongside many of the characters you've seen throughout the game, good and bad, like the end cutscene from the campagin where you see woods, Alex and everyone kicking ass at the concert...

Also it may be expensive, but imagine how awsome it would be! Character re-creation wouldn't be too difficult considering they already have their basic design on file for the end scene of the campagin, and the buildables can mostly be just different versions of the subsurface resonater.... Voice recordings are simple as well... Reskin and add onto encore..... TBH.... The hardest bit would be just creating a zombies map with perks wall weapons and voice cues....

I dont see the obsession with this band. Is it because you all like poser metal or because the after credits clip after campaign? I dont think the idea of in general is a good one. To me its as bad as saying Black Veil Brides would be great etc. etc.

I'm only saying ax 7 due to the fact: They have their model on file, they have already been introduced into the game, and would belong in hell.... No need to get so personal...

I dont see the obsession with this band. Is it because you all like poser metal or because the after credits clip after campaign? I dont think the idea of in general is a good one. To me its as bad as saying Black Veil Brides would be great etc. etc.

I'm only saying ax 7 due to the fact: They have their model on file, they have already been introduced into the game, and would belong in hell.... No need to get so personal...

wasnt trying to get "personal" but ive seen other threads on the idea of them in a zombies map. I doesnt help that i terribly despise them as a whole. Personally i think it would be better if they used Woods, Mason, Reznov, and Kravchenko. and fill in the nova gas gap with kino and five.

Good idea for a map honestly. I just think this would be a waste of time though. Why would you want to play as Avenged Sevenfold? I would love to play as more compelling characters who have a purpose (Even the Five characters had one). Sure, granted it would be kinda fun to play as a band member from a popular Metal band, but it wouldn't be a very interesting thing to do. Plus most of the things listed are gimmicky in nature. If this were to happen it would be more subtle.

I like the idea of when completing all easter egg on all maps you get a new map. But it would be expensive to do. I also think A7x is currently busy finishing and promoting Hail to the King so they wouldn't have time to do something as time extensive as doing mo-cap is.

Good idea though.

hey itd be a SURVIVAL map not the main story map it wouldnt have to do with the story just a fun little easter egg map to have fun on