My FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boredom got me at round 50, man. I've been on round 100 before on other maps but on Mob of the Dead it's just not worth it to me. ('Cuz the kills don't count when you're using the traps) It seems you were fully motivated for it though, congrats!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but didn't traps not count towards your kills in BO maps as well?

I think MotD is probably one of the fastest maps to reach Round 100 on.

Awesome job on this BSZombie! That's one hell of an accomplishment! Isn't there some sort of badass medal you can get for that?

Well I don't soley use the traps I had about 15k kills due to the redeemer. Only 77 headshots 8-)

And it really wasn't tooo boring. At times it did get there, but I had plenty of xbox friends to talk to during some of the time and then my cousin came over and we played. I took like 5 min breaks every few rounds so I could come talk on here.

And for video wise, my roxio wasn't set up and I do have a video of me from my cousin's cell potato.

And perfect the feeling was awesome. I started filming at around 19 mins into round 99 and my cousin was holding the camera, once I took over in the last 30 seconds, you could see the screen start shaking soooo bad lol.

Congratulations.

Just to ask, did anything special occur at round 100? Maybe a zombie Al Capone or 1000 Brutus' ;)

You know why I'm askin.

Nah nothing special happened really. All I know is that I sprinted to the docks went into afterlife 3 times then dolphin dived off the top to the spot near the dog for an epic suicide. (I actually tried to do this in a four person game and I didn't die....)

The boredom got me at round 50, man. I've been on round 100 before on other maps but on Mob of the Dead it's just not worth it to me. ('Cuz the kills don't count when you're using the traps) It seems you were fully motivated for it though, congrats!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but didn't traps not count towards your kills in BO maps as well?

I think MotD is probably one of the fastest maps to reach Round 100 on.

Awesome job on this BSZombie! That's one hell of an accomplishment! Isn't there some sort of badass medal you can get for that?

confirm on this shooter

ascension trap kills for sure didnt count toward total.. much like nuke kills

Very well done friendo on the 100. By the time I get to round 100 all be 100 years of age playing with a new console helmet. Nah I will get it once I have a liter of voltage M DEW with granola bars and bag of corn chips or maybe graph and cherry's. Yeah grease = playing bad for me.

I really wasn't even bored. I woke up at 6 in the morning knowing I would only have about 4 hours to play before I had to head out to the airplane. (I hadn't even packed yet so I knew i would need two hours to do that) So it was round 95 and each round took about 16-20 mins. So those rounds weren't to bad because I was fresh after a 4 hour nap. And I had goals along the way. I wanted to get to 60. When I got there I was happy because I already had a map best. I then set a new goal of 80 so I would beat my all round best of 79 on die rise. Once I got there I knew 100 wasn't far off I just knew that the 80s was gonna be just a big ass grind. And since I have two tvs in my room and it was late, I just turned on cartoon network and watched king of the hill while playing zombies. Every 30 minute episode was two more rounds complete lol.

I really wasn't even bored. I woke up at 6 in the morning knowing I would only have about 4 hours to play before I had to head out to the airplane. (I hadn't even packed yet so I knew i would need two hours to do that) So it was round 95 and each round took about 16-20 mins. So those rounds weren't to bad because I was fresh after a 4 hour nap. And I had goals along the way. I wanted to get to 60. When I got there I was happy because I already had a map best. I then set a new goal of 80 so I would beat my all round best of 79 on die rise. Once I got there I knew 100 wasn't far off I just knew that the 80s was gonna be just a big ass grind. And since I have two tvs in my room and it was late, I just turned on cartoon network and watched king of the hill while playing zombies. Every 30 minute episode was two more rounds complete lol.

You are a dedicated Zombie Slayer, I tell you what.

Is that a king of the hill reference?

No, unfortunately kills did not count when using traps on WaW or on BO1.

I got to round 106 on Ascension, and only recorded around 4000 kills as I used traps from something like 45 onwards.

Same goes for the electric traps on Kino. They never recorded as player kills.

Is that a king of the hill reference?