More to the "2nd Bus Route" Theory

If this has been posted before, Mods, you know what to do.

Wassup, I think I have found something that will further prove the existence of a "Second Bus Route". While it is currently inaccessible, I found that if you get into the room in which the first bus part is held, and look out the top back window, you see the bus is behind the Bus Depot. It drives around, up to the front. Until now, I thought it had spawned in the front. Anyways, I think where it starts is it's usual route, and it somehow "breaks" that. Reminds me of MOTD and breaking the cycle, lol. Anyways, here is a clip to prove it to you guys!

AIhy0V8-mIY

Link for Mobile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIhy0V8-mIY

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, 7 months after the game is released you think it would be helpful to post about something that occurs in the first part of any TRANZIT game.

I call troll.

I think this is less of a troll and more someone just sharing information that is new to them. If you ever have a question just click his profile and see his user post's, he's active and decently post's. Besides that he's not actually saying that he unlocked something, just an observation which you can't really troll on unless you're saying you found the horse god ;)

On to the matter though, it has been brought up several times. Using the forum search usually helps but with tranzit being vacant lately I don't think anyone will care. I'm not sure where I personally stand on the "2nd Bus" theory. To me the bus is more of an oddity which I believe may be a prototype. There is a lot of evidence out there to collect though including the map's at bus depot showing a 2nd route, the company and the actual bus itself, and also NukeTownZombies or NTZ for most.

This section is redundant for those that have played and explored Nuketown but thought I would atleast touch on the subject and what happens in that map. As you arrive on Nuketown it becomes apparently clear early on that it is happening at the same time as event's on Moon (black ops 1). This is shown through several transmission's as well as the zombie's eye color changing.

Two non-moon related event's that happen is the Tranzit bus honking and Marlton speaking inside of the bunker. The bus can be heard I believe on round 7 (possibly 5) and you can hear Marlton at anytime by knifing the bunker door behind the green house.

I brought up Nuketown in this thread because I feel it is relevant for this reason. When playing nuketown and the bus honks you can still hear Marlton inside of the bunker. Meaning, he stays as long as you survive and never actually "leaves" on the bus. We all know how much the bus driver does not like to wait sometimes, to me this shows possible evidence of the bus actually being created or modified at this location. Again, even if these robot buses exist in this time period I feel our Tedd character is unique and almost human in it's ability to process and react to it's environment including sarcastic and dramatic personality trait's. No company would employ or develop such robot's for public bus routes.

But all of this doesn't rule out the 2nd bus theory, where did the bus originally come from? Who could've sent it, Maxis? Did his plan kick into action the second he was allegedly shot (for those grassy knoll theorists ;))? Also how does Marlton go from the bus to a bus depot waiting for the bus? That in itself could prove that maybe our bus is in fact a 2nd bus if the other broke down and we are waiting for another one.

Dude, 7 months after the game is released you think it would be helpful to post about something that occurs in the first part of any TRANZIT game.

I call troll.

I think this is less of a troll and more someone just sharing information that is new to them. If you ever have a question just click his profile and see his user post's, he's active and decently post's. Besides that he's not actually saying that he unlocked something, just an observation which you can't really troll on unless you're saying you found the horse god ;)

On to the matter though, it has been brought up several times. Using the forum search usually helps but with tranzit being vacant lately I don't think anyone will care. I'm not sure where I personally stand on the "2nd Bus" theory. To me the bus is more of an oddity which I believe may be a prototype. There is a lot of evidence out there to collect though including the map's at bus depot showing a 2nd route, the company and the actual bus itself, and also NukeTownZombies or NTZ for most.

This section is redundant for those that have played and explored Nuketown but thought I would atleast touch on the subject and what happens in that map. As you arrive on Nuketown it becomes apparently clear early on that it is happening at the same time as event's on Moon (black ops 1). This is shown through several transmission's as well as the zombie's eye color changing.

Two non-moon related event's that happen is the Tranzit bus honking and Marlton speaking inside of the bunker. The bus can be heard I believe on round 7 (possibly 5) and you can hear Marlton at anytime by knifing the bunker door behind the green house.

I brought up Nuketown in this thread because I feel it is relevant for this reason. When playing nuketown and the bus honks you can still hear Marlton inside of the bunker. Meaning, he stays as long as you survive and never actually "leaves" on the bus. We all know how much the bus driver does not like to wait sometimes, to me this shows possible evidence of the bus actually being created or modified at this location. Again, even if these robot buses exist in this time period I feel our Tedd character is unique and almost human in it's ability to process and react to it's environment including sarcastic and dramatic personality trait's. No company would employ or develop such robot's for public bus routes.

But all of this doesn't rule out the 2nd bus theory, where did the bus originally come from? Who could've sent it, Maxis? Did his plan kick into action the second he was allegedly shot (for those grassy knoll theorists ;))? Also how does Marlton go from the bus to a bus depot waiting for the bus? That in itself could prove that maybe our bus is in fact a 2nd bus if the other broke down and we are waiting for another one.

Derek, you are absolutely correct. I clearly, at the time, needed a SNICKERS. Apologies for going off half-cocked!

Derek, you are absolutely correct. I clearly, at the time, needed a SNICKERS. Apologies for going off half-cocked!

Lol snickers. Sorry if I seemed harsh, I've read your post's and have gotten to know you better (enjoy your age question thread) and would've reacted differently had I done so like I did with speedo.

I keep pondering the 2nd bus route thing. They do give a lot of evidence and also multiple quotes which could lead one to believing there is a 2nd bus. Yhis is probably the only reason we are still arguing and debating this. I came to the conclusion though that I do not believe in the 2nd bus for a couple of reasons.

1. I like to think the bus is unique, a lone survivor that has made it through the test of an apocalypse (although his skin and uniform may not have fared as well)

2. Bus B or A while although enticing is more to me just a map that any bus depot would have. Bus depot's would not exist for one bus, having visualization of it being a bus depot would mean more then one route and even two is kinda ridiculous.

3. I believe that the buses would be per-programmed to advertise there other routes/lines for a business aspect so of course quote's would exist even if he's been compromised from his original programming.

4. Nuketown, even if this bus is a 2nd bus (nuketown bus broke down, why there at the bus depot for a new one), the thought of a fleet of buses still running seems unlikely unless these are specialized products made to withstand nukes, lava, and debri. All other forms of transportation that we know of are destroyed/not working.

Even if it's not the case and there may be a way to unlock this I think it will be a long time or a surprise stumble for someone. There's still so much to learn about our first bus. Why and what causes the bus to speed up? What, if any, actions can be taken while he is red and/or sparking? What does a turbine do to it truly while running?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...