HI, im a friend of Monkey and new to Zombies

Hello people, I'm JackedUpPerks, and i'm fairly new to zombies, My record on Kino is 14, I haven't bought any of the zombie maps yet though. I'm interested in learning more about the storyline, I play on PS3, message me if you want to play with me and Add me as friend retroknight6 is my gamertag.I'm ThrowAmonkeyBombs oldest friend so he'll help me around CodZ.

-Heart of Courage

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome friendo. Any friend of TAMB's is a friend of mine. You've come to the right place to learn the storyline and there's great strategies here too. Enjoy this forum, it's the best!

I read the Great Zombie Survival Guide by superhands but I still suck at kino since i'm such a noob :oops: I only have gotten to round 14 before, and that's occasionally I do good on it but mostly I die at like round 7 or 8 and ragequit. I am practicing though.

Welcome friendo. Any friend of TAMB's is a friend of mine. You've come to the right place to learn the storyline and there's great strategies here too. Enjoy this forum, it's the best!

I read the Great Zombie Survival Guide by superhands but I still suck at kino since i'm such a noob :oops: I only have gotten to round 14 before, and that's occasionally I do good on it but mostly I die at like round 7 or 8 and ragequit. I am practicing though.

ill help u also mate :) not tonight though

• Moderators

welcome JackedUpPerks!

TAMB is a great member, so I'm sure in turn he will bring in great new members :mrgreen:

awww thanks :)

I can't say my reply to that on here.....

LMAO

Ahem...

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay if you have any questions be sure to ask them.

Also: Enjoy being bad at the game.

There is nothing better than reaching goals that seem impossible to reach.