Mob of the Dead Glitches

Okay, so I was just playing Mob of the Dead right now and I was on Round 20 with the Vitrolic Withering, Uzi, Hell's Redeemer, and 2 claymores with Jugger-Nog, Speed Cola, Double Tap and Electric Cherry, all on solo! I had just started the round with lots of zombies and 4 Brutuses. I was doing so good and was not having any problems when all of a sudden... my PS3 freezes. I couldn't move or anything, and I had to shut off my PS3. Grrr. Is this a glitch on Mob of the Dead than can affect my PS3?

Edit: I just checked the leaderboards, and it didn't update the rounds I survived, all because my PS3 froze! >:(

Also, another time I was playing Mob of the Dead with 3 other players, and I got downed. So, I went to go jet Jugger-Nog again, and while I was drinking it, and I got downed. I got mad but not too much since Jugger-Nog was right in front of me. When I got back up, I went up to the machine and it wouldn't let me buy Jugg! Knifing it didn't, and going down and reviving myself didn't help either. The round went by, so I tried to get Jugg again. No luck. This glitch really pissed me off, and I kept dying. I don't know what caused this glitch, but luckily it only happened once.

What glitches have you guys encountered in Mob of the Dead?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't encountered any glitches in MoTD yet. I did recently get a Moon EE that pissed me off. I was going for the "Ground Control" achievement. I made it to round 10 or so, was having a really great game. Just got Jug,PHD,Speed Cola, and Mule Kick. As I ran out to the box, I needed the P.E.S. system active in order to breathe. I guess I switched weapons while putting the mask on, while also trying to hit the box. The box glitched out and I wasn't able to use it.

I guess I coulda kept going but ah, I just left the game :lol:.