Gondola Glitch - Watch out!

Hello everyone, I am back with a glitch I encountered yesterday whilst playing Mob of the Dead. What happened was when I pressed X to use the gondola it didn't register it, therefore making us die. You can see I have around 6,000-7,000 points. This glitch is really annoying as it could ruin a decent game. Anyway, thought I'd share this with you. Hopefully this gets fixed soon! See you later!

Note to mods: Would have put this in media center but I think people need to know as this could ruin games. Sorry if I was supposed to anyway.

acMTzxCE1XA

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems this has occurred with the recent update. Treyarch fixed an issue where people were falling out of the gondola, so they have been playing around with some of it's mechanics. People where talking about it in this thread regarding the update.http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=32395

@ Dinobot

Are you on a mobile device? If so, you can't view videos which are linked by the function. Mobile users can only view if they are posted with the [ytfull][/ytfull] function.

I had a glitch yesterday where I used the gondala with someone on it. And it killed both of us instantly. Just like when you die when diving onto one another, but it was instant. It was quite annoying because we were both set up with no money.

You're glitch might be to do with you're friend being down. It might have interfered with the X button for some reason.

It seems this has occurred with the recent update. Treyarch fixed an issue where people were falling out of the gondola, so they have been playing around with some of it's mechanics. People where talking about it in this thread regarding the update.http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=32395

@ Dinobot

Are you on a mobile device? If so, you can't view videos which are linked by the function. Mobile users can only view if they are posted with the [ytfull][/ytfull] function.

Yeah, I was on a mobile device, didn't know that.