zombies camo easter eggs.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMBIES

Inspired by hordes of apocalyptic zombies, the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies MP Personalization Pack comes loaded with a Zombies-themed weapon skin, three uniquely-shaped reticles, and an all-new themed Calling Card by which your enemies can remember you.

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS

Inspired by traditional Day of the Dead symbology, the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Dia de los Muertos MP Personalization Pack comes loaded with a skull-themed weapon skin, three uniquely-shaped reticles, and an all-new themed Calling Card by which your enemies can remember you.

You can't really see the skulls from the website picture, but the camo features heaps of colourful skulls all over. Day of the Dead Symbology

I see just a few Easter Eggs on it, nothing really of importance.

1. The 3 Monkey Bombs, if you really want to count them. You can only carry 3 at a time ;)

2. The second reticle looks a hoard of zombies standing in front of a Spire.

3. If my mind isn't playing tricks on me, the first reticle looks like the handle of a Ray Gun. But that's probably just a matter of me seeing what I want to see. it's more than likely an eye.

4. If you look upwards from the Monkey Bomb directly next to the trigger, you see clothing that looks like George Romero's. Again, probably just me seeing what I wanna see. :lol:

Thank you for the pic upload Bagel, pretty sure the OP has no clue or else wouldn't be mysterious just so people can put there effort in and he can claim he knew it all along. If you have information to share then share it, posting up riddle's is ridiculous as we have enough from Treyarch to handle at the moment.

Moving forward, anyone notice the "misty" zombie on the right? One of those also look's like Marlton, Stuhlinger the zombie on the far left? Pretty sure there is a Tranzit straightjacket zombie which we can barely see cut off on the right so maybe Rus is in there somewhere.

Another part that interests me, "Sea Air Land". We've done Land(tranzit) and we had Air(DieRise), is this another Sea reference or regular stock lettering for the weapon? I myself can see them using an Oil Drill Platform for a tower with teleporters to the secret underwater base below. Bring on the Nova 6 Swimmers!

I see just a few Easter Eggs on it, nothing really of importance.

1. The 3 Monkey Bombs, if you really want to count them. You can only carry 3 at a time ;)

2. The second reticle looks a hoard of zombies standing in front of a Spire.

3. If my mind isn't playing tricks on me, the first reticle looks like the handle of a Ray Gun. But that's probably just a matter of me seeing what I want to see. it's more than likely an eye.

4. If you look upwards from the Monkey Bomb directly next to the trigger, you see clothing that looks like George Romero's. Again, probably just me seeing what I wanna see. :lol:

I also thought that it was was George or maybe even Stuhlinger but it's probably nothing.

This is the camo that interests me. 

DIA DE LOS MUERTOS

Inspired by traditional Day of the Dead symbology, the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Dia de los Muertos MP Personalization Pack comes loaded with a skull-themed weapon skin, three uniquely-shaped reticles, and an all-new themed Calling Card by which your enemies can remember you.

Day of the Dead (Spanish: Día de Muertos)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead

Day of the Dead (Spanish: Día de Muertos) is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico and around the world in other cultures. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died. It is particularly celebrated in Mexico, where it is a national holiday, and all banks are closed. The celebration takes place on November 1 and 2, in connection with the Catholic holidays of All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day. Traditions connected with the holiday include building private altars honoring the deceased using sugar skulls, marigolds, and the favorite foods and beverages of the departed and visiting graves with these as gifts. They also leave possessions of the deceased.

Scholars trace the origins of the modern Mexican holiday to indigenous observances dating back hundreds of years and to an Aztec festival dedicated to the goddess Mictecacihuatl. The holiday has spread throughout the world: In Brazil, Dia de Finados is a public holiday that many Brazilians celebrate by visiting cemeteries and churches. In Spain, there are festivals and parades, and, at the end of the day, people gather at cemeteries and pray for their dead loved ones. Similar observances occur elsewhere in Europe, and similarly themed celebrations appear in many Asian and African cultures.